Silk Light Original Almondmilk

by Silk

#15 in Non-Dairy Milk

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

Is it watered down or still delicious?
How does this compare to the original almond milk? Still creamy, or is it watered down?
I've been wanting to try this brand, however; I'm not sure about the taste. Does it have a distinct taste to it?
Start your review of Silk Light Original Almondmilk!
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
Since my husband is lactose intolerant I’ve tried to keep almond milk in the house for him. He likes cream in his coffee so we thought we would give this a try. It’s delicious. I like my regular cream but have to say this is really good. I’m not saying I’m giving up regular cream for good but don’t mind switching it up.
Deanna S.
Purchased at: Target
Love this almond milk for my coffee & smoothies. The light variety is the perfect blend for me because the unsweetened is not sweet enough and the regular vanilla one is to sweet for me.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Almond Milk and love how thick the Silk brand is, I also love the taste with my protein shakes or with my cereal. I usually buy it at my grocery store, but I love this light version because it is not so sweet. I love the packaging of the bottle and would recommend this to anyone!
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
This milk taste amazing!!!! I can't really taste the difference between the light and regular! I buy it all the time for my brother that is allergic to dairy.
Makenzie T.
Cullman, AL
We started drinking almond milk when we did a Paleo challenge at our gym. Now we are hooked! It tastes so good! We find it at the local Walmart or publix.
Ashlee S.
I use almond milk in almost anything! I get it in my coffees, for my cereal -- basically anything you can think of. It is a great substitute for anyone who doesn't like or can't drink cows milk. I would definitely recommend and I am very picky with beverages!
Courtney F.
League City , Tx
I love my silk almond milk. I have almost replaced regular milk altogether. I use it in my smoothie and even sneak it into my husbands smoothies and he always seems to enjoy them more with the silk than when I use regular milk. It is an item that is always in my fridge.
Rachael M.
Pleasant View, UT
After realizing I'm lactose intolerant, I switched to almond milk. Best choice I've ever made. Not only do I feel better, but I feel like it tastes better than regular milk anyway! I put it in my breakfast shakes that I make a few days a week and it works perfectly. Highly recommended. I like a lot of kinds, but this Silk light one is one of the top!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This milk is delicious! I prefer this one than the regular one, also it's healthier and works perfectly fine while baking cakes, the flavor is amazing. I love it. I love to eat special k with this milk. Is really good
. ,.
I'm starting to eat healthier now and I decided to but this from my local grocery shop. It's a great product and a great substitute for milk. I use it for my oatmeal and it's great and I will for sure keep on buying this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...