BY SILK

Nuts About Coffee?Perk up your cup with the the rich flavor of almonds and the delectable taste of hazelnut. Free of dairy, cholesterol and carrageenan. It's delicious way to enjoy a creamy cup of coffee. Or two cups—we're not counting.

Amanda C.
Review for: Silk® Hazelnut Almond Creamer 1 qt. Carton more...
I typically drink my coffee black, however on days that I need a bit more flavor I turn to Silk almond milk creamer. The taste is wonderful and not too overpowering or sugary.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I don't drink milk, but sometimes I like a splash of something in my coffee, and this does the trick. I've bought several flavors of this, and I will continue to buy this brand. It's affordable, easy to find at Target or Kroger, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a non-dairy creamer.
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I like the flavor, but I've got a few issues with this one:
1. When I think of creamer, I think of cream. I want it to make my coffee lighter in color and thicker in texture. This creamer doesn't do either. My coffee just looks muddy and feels thin.
2. There is just too much sugar in it. It's too sweet. The flavor is so nice, it would be better if it were less sweet and the actual flavor could stand out.

My suggestion is that if you use it, start with just a small amount and adjust by adding a little at a time. Don't go full pour until you know you like it.
Lauren M.
This is my favorite creamer that I can count on being a healthier option. It tastes great, and even though the container is small, it lasts me a long time. If you're looking for a healthier creamer, try this out!
Victoria V.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm a big fan of silk almond milk, so of course I had to try the creamer. The hazelnut isn't over powering and works perfectly in my morning coffee.
Joscelyn M.
I just bought this and in first sip I knew it was my new favorite. I didn't think it was too sweet and it was the perfect addition to my coffee
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Review for: Silk® Hazelnut Almond Creamer 1 pt. Carton more...
Guys this creamer is LIFE!! :) If you're a fan of hazelnut and al natural coffee creamers, than this is the one for you!
Amelia S.
Fort Erie, ON
Review for: Silk® Hazelnut Almond Creamer 1 pt. Carton more...
I usually use the vanilla flavour in my coffee, but I was at WalMart and I saw that they came out with a hazelnut version. I honestly can't decide which one tastes better. It is delicious! The smallest amount of the creamer goes a long way in sweetening your coffee - you don't need to add any sugar/sweetner which I love! Would totally recommend if you are dairy-free or just trying to consume less of it.
Sara H.
#Silk Hazelnut Almond creamer is a great way to add #flavour to your #coffee without using syrup. I did find it a little sweet since I don't normally add sugar, but I liked that it didn't curdle like regular almond milk does. If you're looking for a #vegan way to enjoy coffee this might be the creamer for you!
Brittany H.
Halifax, CA
Best non dairy creamer I’ve tried, I actually use this with my black teas in the mornings and it’s affordable and tastes so good I don’t even have to use sugar