Silk-epil 5 W&D Braun Silk-epil 5 5-541 – Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 4 extras including a shaver head and a trimmer cap

BY BRAUN #72 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Designed for extra gentle hair removal.Ideal for women who are new to epilation, Silk-epil 5 Wet & Dry can be used in the bath or shower for extra comfort and convenience. The combination of warm water and Braun's high frequency massage system will help to soothe and relax your skin and make the epilation experience more comfortable. Use it with your favorite shower gel for better gliding and get set for amazingly smooth results that will last up to four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Vivian T.
I bought this because of all the youtubers who swore by this product. My legs are a bit on the hairy side, and I thought that this would save me trips to the salon, and definitely cut down the amount of times I shave with. While that is true, I find that the epilator breaks the hair more than it pulls out the whole hair. That left me with TONS of unsightly itchy bumps and ingrowns that were a HUGE pain to deal with. On top of that, the breakage meant that the hairs came back just as thick as before. While there were times that it pulled out the whole hair & the root, the amount of time & money I've spent getting rid of the ingrowns makes me not use this anymore.
Jessica M.
Burnaby, BC
Yes, yes, yes! Although my legs get ingrown hairs easily, this is just an excuse to exfoliate more. I have never turned back from using this epilator unless it was an emergency and I wasn't at home to use it. I have yet to risk using it on any other body part than my legs but it is so easy to use on my legs and prevents me from getting a streaky line of blood from where I knicked myself. I have learned that the trick is to shower or bathe first, dry off and then use the epilator that way all of the hair is softened and ready to remove. Any pain that there was doesn't exist anymore and there is no way I would use anything else.
Tijana P.
I'm really satisfied with this one, I used it for a couple of years. It's really effective but it's also expensive. It's worth the price. The most important thing is to take good care of your legs, because there are always risks of ingrown hair
Valeska F.
Es un buen producto, aunque en su aplicación duele un poco al principio pero es algo que ocurre en todas las maquinillas similares a estas, a mi me encanta este producto es algo que me saca de los apuros.
Eden C.
London
Cordless makes it much easier to get to the places you want without having to move into all types of directions and positions . Removes all that it should, and doesn't hurt at all
Erlisa S.
My mum bought me this cause she didn't want me using razors. She was right the results were amazing, I couldn't stop tounching my legs. They felt so soft and so silky. An impecable product!
Beth S.
Not going to lie it's painful but effectively removes hair if you can handle the pain it's perfect for you as there is ling lasting results.
Katt B.
Great product. Lasts for a long time. Can use it in the shower. Good design. Quick and easy to use. Only let down is the paiinnnnn!! Haha.
Jeanette C.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Brilliant at doing the job .. lasted ages but had to stop using as started getting ingrown hairs .. gutted that I had to stop
Michaela S.
Really loud, only the eplication is in function. Trimmer dont works. Using in your shower makes it even a lot harder
I would like to ask about its shaving head is it enough for shaving meaning does it leave the skin soft without hair or i have to use smoothing head like that one that comes with braun lady shaver