Silk-epil 5 W&D Braun Silk-epil 5 5-541 – Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 4 extras including a shaver head and a trimmer cap

BY BRAUN

Designed for extra gentle hair removal.Ideal for women who are new to epilation, Silk-epil 5 Wet & Dry can be used in the bath or shower for extra comfort and convenience. The combination of warm water and Braun's high frequency massage system will help to soothe and relax your skin and make the epilation experience more comfortable. Use it with your favorite shower gel for better gliding and get set for amazingly smooth results that will last up to four weeks. see more...

Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC
Great product, but you have to modify it. I had to remove the cover in order to maximize this products worth. It is easy to use. I love you can take it in the shower. I bought this on amazon as most of your local retailers don't have them. I recommend this product but if you have course hair, you will need to replace regularly.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This didn't work as well as I hoped it would. It didn't get all the hair. I was left with stubble. However, it is working g for my daughter who has just started removing hair from her legs and underarms.
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It works well in the shower but you may miss some spots due to water and soap getting in the way. I ordered this online from Walmart and it is still in great shape after 4 years.
Rebz Z.
If you can handle pain then this is best for u , I found that razors didn't leave my skin the smoothest so I went to waxing which was just too messy ( Im a do it myelf kind of gal) so epilate good was the easiest and this leaves ur skin really smooth for a while too
Maryam I.
I can use this anywhere I want; face, legs, bikini, underarms, and legs. It also comes with a shaver head and a trimmer, to trim the hair if you want to. Its cordless so you dont have to worry about using it anywhere. You can use it on wet or dry skin doesnt matter.
Fatima M.
Yonkers, NY
This epilator is great given the price. You can use it on wet or dry skin, best of both worlds! It's effective when you epilate, but it even has a shaver head, so you get more than you bargain for. I use it every week to epilate. I recommend this to all people.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Estoy obsesionada con esto. Apenas afeito más y es la mejor sensación del mundo. No hace daño, sin cable así que no es una molestia y es simplemente muy práctico y impresionante tener
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
It works....it's not the best 😕 it has like a trick to it (like the angle to better extract hair). I honestly like Phillips better for these types of epilators
Gina I.
Toledo, OH
This is a wonderful product and quick and easy way to shave on the go ..... I would recommend this to everyone because it really is a great product
Tamana N.
Flushing, NY
It worked and did the job well in removing all the hairs and they didn't grow back for weeks, I wish it was less painful
I would like to ask about its shaving head is it enough for shaving meaning does it leave the skin soft without hair or i have to use smoothing head like that one that comes with braun lady shaver

Walmart