Silk Elements Strength n Silk Edge Gel

by Silk Elements

Strength n Silk Edge Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Elements Strength n Silk Edge Gel!
Bianca M.
Macomb, MI
I have to reapply it after a few hours but it's the best edge control I've tried so far and I've gone through a lot of brands.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Silk Elements Strength n Silk Edge Gel uploaded by Veronica O.
Silk Elements Strength n Silk Edge Gel uploaded by Veronica O.
This edge control works great for me! It's shiny, it's firm but not hard. It keeps my edges laid all day. It's been on my edges all week and I don't have any flakiness or white buildup. It looks the same as it did on day 1 of my "wash & go".
Amarri F.
Southfield
No good in humid areas. I applied a good amount to my edges and even tied them up with a scarf. I had the scarf on for about 20 minutes prior to leaving and as soon as I left the house my edges had lifted. I had many fly-aways as well.
Tiffany M.
Gainesville, FL
This does not work well in humid places. When I leave the house my edges are laid but as soon as I’m outside they’re fuzzy and a hot mess. I’ve switched to gel for my edges and no longer use.
Adrianne J.
South Boston, VA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this! It only works when I have a relaxer in my hair. I use it with a gel product also. It doesn't flake up either.
Crystal C.
Silk Elements Strength n Silk Edge Gel uploaded by Crystal C.
I love this edge control/gel. Ive been using it for over a year maybe even 2. I have relaxed hair and i absolutely love it. It doesn't take much and it lasts for a long time. I don't have to worry about hair flying in my face.
Jasmine T.
Irvine, CA
I have relaxed hair and use this gel for new growth. It works well two to four weeks later but then loses its hold. It’s also a bit sticky. I love that it doesn’t get dry and flaky. It also doesn’t take a lot per use and lasts a while. I’ve been using the same jar all year.
Sundae J.
Baltimore
Love this edge control! holds hair in place and gives it a silky shine. I like to pair it with Gorilla Snot  for extra holding power. This is definately my go to, smell is nice and the price is very affordable about $4.99, especially when Sallys have them  on sale buy one get one free. I Stock up !!!
t S.
If you have kinky hair it doesn’t really work. I would put this on my edges before I leave home and they would be held down nicely only for about an hour and my hair would kink back up. It left a white, thick residue along my hairline and would have to wash it out. It smells good and I really like silk elements products but this just did not work for me.
Brianna L.
Hialeah, FL
Silk Elements Strength n Silk Edge Gel uploaded by Brianna L.
I really like this edge control. If you've had problems with the Creme of Nature edge control, I say give this a try. It holds a bit better and it smells heavenly. Unfortunately, this doesn't hold my edges that well. I'm sure it's because my edges are a bit unruly lol

Looking for your answer?