BY SILK ELEMENTS

Silk Elements Shea Butter with Olive Oil Hand Cream deeply penetrates and absorbs quickly. see more...

Valdya B.
Brookline, MA
THIS IS JUST THE BEST HAND CREAM I'VE EVER TRIED!!! My hands don't have specific skin condition or very dry. I use this normally after washing my hands and they feel smoother than ever!! Definitely will stay with this brand for a while
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
Best hand lotion ever! In dry Colorado winters this is the best thing I've ever used to hydrate my hands, you can get it at sally beauty supply or online, definitely worth the money. Get satisfied and will/did buy again
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Well I just bought this product at Sally Beauty's, I can only say that it smells delicious, I think it's great that it can be used both in hands and in the rest of the body, I hope it works well.
Nena T.
My aunt have this to me a while back and I have never gone back to other hand creams. It stays in my purse and goes every where. It's gentle and soothing and doesn't make you feel greasy
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
For 1.99 you can't go wrong! One of sallys beauty supplys best seller!! No greasy fill and your hands feel soft and smooth. I've used it for years now, wish they made one for feet.
Briea G.
I work at Sally's and I never really tried this product, but we had a sample sitting around so I tried it , it's great it stayed on all day . I work with money so my hands are always dry and this really helped a lot . It's not that expensive , a lot goes a long way . I recommend this product.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
This hand feels great and smells great! This doesn't have a strong smell so you could use it in an environment where strong scented creams are not to be used. I feel like this works well if your hand become dry or if your hands crack with dry weather.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
Great very moisturizing hand cream, the scent is nice and not over whelming almost unisex!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I'm sure it's not the absolute best product out there but having had worked at Sally beauty supply , where it was sold i can say it most definitely a best seller! I have used it and it works wonders on dry hands/ elbows. Frequently goes on the 1.99 or sometimes even 99 cent monthly special add! Worth a try, and absolutely worth the money!
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
My hands get really dry in the winter, but this made them super soft and moisturized
Niecy R.
Is this good for really dry skin?