Silk Elements Pure Oils Intense Conditioning and Hydration Masque uploaded by Kathy M.Silk Elements Pure Oils Intense Conditioning and Hydration Masque uploaded by Sadie f.

BY SILK ELEMENTS

Silk Elements Pure Oils Intense Conditioning and Hydration Masque restores dry, damaged hair while helping to moisturize, strengthen and create improved manageability. see more...

Donna B.
Warren, OH
I feel in love with this masque when it first came out. It has great slip, is incredibly moisturizing and is VERY cost effective, costing $7.99 (7.79 with the Sally's card) for 12oz! It also boasted being paraben free, no mineral oil or petrolatum, and being silicone free, on top of having amazing ingredients. Somewhere along the line, they decided to add Amodimethicone. For me, as far as cones go, Amodimethicone is not a big deal, however, I wanted the product because the fact it was silicone free was a plus. I still use the one jar I have left, and my results have not changed, I just wish they'd left the product as it was. I do recommend this product though. I would have given it 5 stars if it hadn't added the cone.
Jessica N.
Middlesex
This hair mask made my hair so soft and moisturized after just one use! My hair has so much damage from bleaching and dying and I couldn’t find anything that worked to help add some life back in it until this mask! I’m so impressed
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
Very moisturizing it has castor oil with Shea butter ,olive oil,and aloe Vera. Which leaves it silky for any wave or curl.