Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment

by Silk Elements

Moisturizing Treatment

Did you like this treatment?
Start your review of Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment!
Aura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I just recently started using it but I am not a big fan of how it leaves my hair, I’m not sure if I’m supposed to put conditioner afterwards because it feels kind of greasy. I’m hoping that after some time of using it, it will finally affect my hair positively.
member-63c06cfce
This silk elements mega silk is a great product. Ive been using this stuff gor quite a while and ive noticed great results. My hair is now so much easier to manage amd its silky and soft!
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
This product honestly made my hair feel drier after using it! Yes, it’s easy to use and this sample sized package was affordable. It smells ok but definitely didn’t do it’s job if moisturizing my hair. I bought this at Sally’s for an after-bleach treatment and won’t buy it again.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
Amazing moisturizing treatment containing shea butter and silk. Smells nice, feels even better. I like to leave it in for an hour or so before I get in the shower and it really just leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. Super fair price as well.
Skyler S.
Seymour , TN
I get this product in a different type I get the Jajoba oil and banana leaf extract version and it makes my scalp tingle which is good for stimulation of hair growth and the feeling is thick and luxurious
Stefanie B.
Marietta, GA
It's a little thick but works well on my type of hair. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it helps keep it from looking dried out. I overall love the Silk elements brand. It works well together. It takes a bit of time but then you will have soft silky hair.
Cynthia R.
P C Beach, FL
Silk elements has a lot of hair treatments, and they are all amazing! This one smells good, is very moisturizing, and works great! One thing to keep in mind though, is it is very heavy, so if your hair is fine or thin, use sparingly. I only use it about once a month for a super deep conditioning, otherwise it weighs down my curls. Perfect for severely dry and damaged hair.
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
I really love this product. It has my hair super soft and manageable. Very affordable and definitely my go to product for my hair. Smells great also.
Marquita S.
Richmond, VA
I purchased this product from Sally's Beauty Supply. Looking to add moisture to my dry hair, and this product did not succeed in adding moisture. My hair felt dry after using it and crunchy. My concern was moisturizing my hair, and this product did the exact opposite. I would not recommend the Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment.
Chasity T.
Tupelo, MS
It took me a while to get use to this product! I can’t describe this product it’s like it left my hair dry but there was definitely moisture left in my hair! I purchased it from my local beauty supply store
Ask a question to the Influenster community...