Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Shampoo

by Silk Elements

MegaSilk Olive Shampoo

Where can I find this shampoo
Where can I find this product?
Start your review of Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Shampoo!
Leticia W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Omg. Finally a shampoo that actually helps hydrate my dull, brittle, color treated, and extra dry hair. I have long straight hair but, have always battle with dry hair. Now that I am older my hair is not just dry, it’s brittle and sometimes I can’t even run my fingers though it. This shampoo is wonderful along with the conditioner Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Conditioner. My hair looks healthy and is manageable and flow. Love this shampoo so much that I have bought my daughter a set and she loves how manageable her long hair is also.
Emily R.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It smells amazing, I just dyed my hair and it helps your hair to glow and be healthy. It’s affordable too, I bought mine at sallys, it’s life changing honestly. It leaves your hair smooth, and it won’t damage your hair
Mariel G.
South Euclid, OH
This immediately became my favorite shampoo! The smell is odd but a little goes a long way and it didn’t make my hair feel stripped at all. It got out the excess hair products and I’m loving the way my scalp feels
Abby K.
I prefer this in the conditioner but the shampoo is really good too, I love it. It’s helps control my dry ends, my frizzy hair, and my baby hair flyaways. It didn’t make my scalp oily and I loved it definitely want more of this
Lulu G.
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Shampoo uploaded by Lulu G.
I have 2 b curls and my hair is dry, frizzy and damage. I live in Houston and the conditions are not favorable for my hair "is always humid" I had tried so many brands of shampoos and for some reason my hair loves this one, my hair feels extremely soft and is so shiny.
Sarah G.
I like the shampoo. you can purchase it at Sally's. It leaves your hair feeling soft.
Shakara S.
Prescott, AR
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Leaves your hair silky and shiny. The price is not bad either. The scent is wonderful and last for about a couple of days. This product needs no improvement. Of course like all other shampoos, it doesn't lather on the first wash, but that second wash is the best.
member-086d21
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Loved it until I found out it had sulfates in it 🤦🏽‍♀️. But the conditioner is amazing! Makes my hair so soft.
Alicia S.
Bridgeport
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Just as I stated before with a similar product. These products are exceptionally good on ethnic hair. Provide shine and softness to the hair with an extra boost. I recommend this line of products.
Jelisa V.
Byron, GA
I have been using this shampoo for years and when used with the conditioner it’s great! I have no complaints about it - it is a staple in my wash day regimen! It lathers well on the second time that I go in to wash my hair but not really during the first wash.