Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Shampoo

by Silk Elements

MegaSilk Olive Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Shampoo!
Elisha D.
Thought I would love this. Just leaves my hair brittle/dry. Hair felt stripped. I did not like this shampoo.
Alicia S.
Bridgeport
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos.  It is just as it says silk and makes your hair feel silky and not hard.  This is the second best line of products for ethnic hair that I have found.  Be sure to use the conditioners along with the shampoo for an improved look.  I would definitely recommend this to all those with bad hair days.
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
I love Silk Elements Megasilk olive shampoo. It definitely softened and makes my hair more manageable. Very rich lather and great smell and long lasting. I purchased this at Sally’s because they always have such great prices and specials on this product.
Emilee F.
Jonesboro
This is the only brand that I buy an dhave bought for many years. I am biracial with African American thick kinky curly hair and this has been the best hair company that I use. It makes my hair feel like silk after using it. The only downside is the smell of the product, I don’t like the smell.
Jaren P.
Charlotte, NC
Love this shampoo. It’s such a workhorse, leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. When I use this with the conditioner and styling products, my hair really does get nice and silky, doesn’t feel weighed down, and is super smooth!

Looking for your answer?