BeautyHair ProductsSilk Elements
MegaSilk Olive Neutralizing Shampoo

Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Neutralizing Shampoo

by Silk Elements

MegaSilk Olive Neutralizing Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Neutralizing Shampoo!
Rachel B.
I recently changed to this conditioner and it has honestly made a huge difference in the frizzyness and softness of my hair. I would highly recommend it or at least try their conditioner treatments if you are not ready to buy a big bottle
Shay L.
I purchased this shampoo, as well as the conditioner about one month ago at my local beauty supply store (Sally). I'm a believer again! I say again, because I've used this brand of shampoo and conditioner in the past and loved the smell and the tingle in my scalf, but my hair still kind of felt a little "hard", or "rough". I actually purchased this particular kind by accident thinking it only contained Olive oil, but it also has protein in it. Protein and my hair don't get along lol been there, done that. Lol I was very hesitant as to whether or not I would take it back, but I'm a risk taker. I tried this and it is AMAZING in my hair. My hair doesn't feel rough or hard, but the detangling process is very easy. I'd recommend!
Rebecca B.
Austin, IN
I can't say enough about this shampoo. I have the WORST time finding shampoo and conditioner that works well for my hair. Usually when I try things I can only use them for like half a bottle and then can't use it anymore but I have used this for at least 2 years with no issues. So great!

Looking for your answer?