Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Glossing Polish

by Silk Elements

MegaSilk Olive Glossing Polish

This is one if my favorite hair polishes. It gives your hair lots of shine and doesn't weigh your down. The scent is fabulously.
Start your review of Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Glossing Polish!
Sabrina B.
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Glossing Polish uploaded by Sabrina B.
If you use a lot of heat on your hair I highly recommend using a heat protection product. Right now I'm using something new and I don't think I'm impressed at. I usually use FOXYBAE products. The one I'm using now just don't seem to be really protecting my hair. I use different products just to see if I can find things cheap that gets the job done. I do not reccomend this product. It's OK if you have used this product and you like it, I'm just giving my personal experience with this.
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
I have really frizzy hair and i use this when i leave braids in my hair overnight to have the waved look the next day. and this product tames my frizzy hair and keeps the frizz away all day. definitely would recommend if you hair frizzy hair that is not tamable.
cree S.
Canton, MS
I love the shine! Oh my I've been using this product for a long time! My relaxed hair and my natural hair textures both agree with this polish! It's not to oily it's perfect! It doesn't weigh your hair down it just right!
Kena M.
Laurel, MS
Great! Love itttttt! Amazing product! Made by amazing people. Would reccomend 10/10. Buy it! You won't regret it.
Ashtynn C.
I recently used this product for the first time after I switched from Chi Silk and I must say that I like it much better. It made my natural hair so silky straight and didn't weigh it down at all. The secret is to put it on right before blow drying.
Marisol O.
I love fhe Silk Elements Olive Glossing Polish. I use this product every time I straighten my hair. It protects my hair from the heat and adds a lot of shine to my hair. The price is around 8 dollars a bottle and you just need very little to make your hair shine.i ive been using this product for many years and will continue to do so 😊
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I’ve been using Silk Elements for years and the glossing polish is one of my favs. I like it best when I straighten my hair. It helps with the shooting and gives such great shine. It doesn’t leave the hair greasy and The scent is divine.
Natalie M.
I'm in love with this product! Applying some on your hair after you style it makes it look so much softer & sleek! It also smells really good!