Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Conditioner

by Silk Elements

MegaSilk Olive Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Conditioner!
Ahsya M.
TWENTYNINE PALMS, CA
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Conditioner uploaded by Ahsya M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Omg! Im in love with this shampoo and conditioner❤ First off, the smell is amazing! It's like a sweet exotic fruit smell that leaves your hair feeling soft and the scent lasts for awhile. It is good for course thick curly hair and sensitive enough for your childrens hair.
Aura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ever since I started using this it’s amazing how much my hair has changed! My hair is dyed so it is normally dry but with this conditioner it is so hydrating for my hair and makes it very shiny! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I absolutely loved this product. I got it at Sally's Beauty supply. It was a decent price and it conditioned my hair without making it greasy or weighing it down. I have super fine hair so i have to avoid conditioning often but I could use this frequently without a problem.
Elisa R.
Really good product. Its a very good conditioner and good for dyed or bleached. There's anpther one of this one with avocado and I use it. Its very good and my hair looks healthy. Good price too. I recommend it.
Stephanie B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this conditioner and it makes your hair feels good. I have dry scalp and it helps with my dry scalp. It helps make your hair loo like silk. It is affordable and I buy by the liter size and it last a while.
Sarah G.
It smells amazing and you can purchase this at Sally's. My mom didn't really like it but I did.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
This conditioner is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair . Can purchase from any Sally's Beauty supply store
Cinthia R.
Section, AL
Absolutely love it! By far one of the best I have used. Leaves my hair silky and feeling great! For a girl who loves to change hair color a lot this is great way to keep healthy hair!
Cara D.
Conroe, TX
I really didn't like what this did to my hair it has a weird smell and it makes it rough does not make my hair soft at all will not be getting this item again. I got this item from Sally's as a promotional thing for their membership.
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
This is so amazing. It smells amazing. It leaves hair feeling amazing. It really does give your hair a shine too. I use it especially after coloring my hair.

Looking for your answer?