Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment 16 oz. [] uploaded by Phelicia M.

BY SILK ELEMENTS

Phelicia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my ALL TIME FAVORITE deep conditioning product- hands down...EVER. I've used it over the years and I always use it up completely, every drop until the tub is clean. It absolutely makes my hair silky, shiny AND manageable- and not just on the first day. With this my new growth is tamed in between touch ups. I've just never come across a product that delivers what it promises SO completely. And all of this for less than $10!! I do wish it was more easily available- I can only find it at Sally's which is quite a drive for me. PLEASE, PLEASE Silky Elements don't ever stop making this!
This silk elements mega silk is a great product. Ive been using this stuff gor quite a while and ive noticed great results. My hair is now so much easier to manage amd its silky and soft!
Chelsea
IN. LOVE. with Silk Elements product line. I use this leave in conditioner on my hair (very thick, fine, coloured treated) prior to every second hair washing and it makes my hair look & feel amazing. I will leave it in my hair for 20-30 minutes prior to rinsing & shampooing my hair.