Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment 16 oz. [] uploaded by Phelicia M.

BY SILK ELEMENTS

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment 16 oz. []
This silk elements mega silk is a great product. Ive been using this stuff gor quite a while and ive noticed great results. My hair is now so much easier to manage amd its silky and soft!
Phelicia M.
Phelicia M.
This stuff is my ALL TIME FAVORITE deep conditioning product- hands down...EVER. I've used it over the years and I always use it up completely, every drop until the tub is clean. It absolutely makes my hair silky, shiny AND manageable- and not just on the first day. With this my new growth is tamed in between touch ups. I've just never come across a product that delivers what it promises SO completely. And all of this for less than $10!! I do wish it was more easily available- I can only find it at Sally's which is quite a drive for me. PLEASE, PLEASE Silky Elements don't ever stop making this!
Chelsea
Chelsea
IN. LOVE. with Silk Elements product line. I use this leave in conditioner on my hair (very thick, fine, coloured treated) prior to every second hair washing and it makes my hair look & feel amazing. I will leave it in my hair for 20-30 minutes prior to rinsing & shampooing my hair.