Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo 1 Lt.

by Silk Elements

Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo helps restore moisture and shine to dry hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo 1 Lt.!
How would you rate this product?
Jeihrochete ..
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
IMO: this is my go to shampoo! I have curly hair and I use their relaxer too! I truly enjoy using their entire line. Getting all the pieces can be pricey but Sally’s usually have great sales! I recommend!!!
Kaitlyn B.
Clackamas , OR
I like this shampoo for frequent washing. It has a light smell that is not overpowering. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean.
Ashley F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this shampoo it’s moisturizing. I’ve got fairly thick African American curly hair that I frequently heat style and this is one of my go to shampoos. I like that it doesn’t strip my hair.
Jennifer B.
The shampoo have been in my house for over 10 years. This is my main brand that I use for my hair and it makes my hair so soft and manageable. The price is amazing and affordable and I know this will always be a staple for my hair care.
Christy G.
Greenville, SC
I like this shampoo because it has a great smell and it leaves your hair soft and shiny.its worth your money.
Stephanie B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love shampoo. It smells good and lathers well. It makes your hair feels soft and moisturizied. It needs no improvements. I would recommend repurchase and recommend to others. Very satisfied
Sahlah S.
San Bernardino ca
This product is great for curly hair. It left my hair feeling soft and clean without being a tangled mess
Eboni H.
smithdale
Smells really nice. Lathers pretty good. Overall just a really good product. Not too costly.
LaDora B.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It's simply a shampoo. It's nothing really special. It does everything shampoo is supposed to do. I can't think of any cons , but it's does nothing for my hair except clean it.
Angelica G.
Whittier, CA
This is by far one of my favorite shampoos (and conditioner). It smells great and leaves your hair feeling very soft and silky.

Looking for your answer?