Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Leave In Creme

by Silk Elements

Luxury Moisturizing Leave In Creme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Leave In Creme!
Haley C.
Commerce Twp, MI
I love this stuff. It makes my hair feel brand new especially after a hot summer day in the sun when my scalp and hair feels really dry.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Leave In Creme uploaded by Ashley N.
I use this leave in as my regular hair moisturizer, and my hair loves it! When my hair is rough, i just put some on..let it sit for a few mins to soak in and my hair becomes manageable. ive repurchased this repeatedly over a year because my hair loves this!
Jennifer W.
Washington, DC
I was using another leave in and tried this because I was already using their shampoo/conditioner and had amazing results. I’m soo happy I tried it out. Super moisturizing!!!! I have 3A/3 and afterI blow out my hair I use this. I part my hair in two pig tails; use this to twist my hair and wake up with bouncy/wavy moisturized hair.
JariGem M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this moisturizing creme its thick but not too much. It's got enough oils to replenish moisture on my very dry 4c hair. I use it after I shampoo or when ever my hair feels like it needs a boost of moisture. Recommend.
Christina W.
Kingstree, SC
Now this 1 I was nervous. Sometimes with cream leave in it can be heavy. Leaving the hair weighted.. this product left my hair soft and moisturized easy to detangle. It also doesn't have an overbearing scent. It also did not make my hair greasy
Crystal C.
Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Leave In Creme uploaded by Crystal C.
This is my #1 hair product. Ever since ive tried it ive been hooked years ago. I have relaxed hair my it does my hair really good. I put it in before i blow dry. I also use it on my edges. Although the formula has changed (thicker consistency) I still love and and will continue to use it. My hair stays really moisturized and shiny. Also smells good.
Amaya K.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Great product! Always left my hair feeling great. I’d buy this product from Sally’s for about $6.
Tabitha H.
1,018 reviews
This is a good hair line. I like the way the products smell and also the way they moisturize the hair. You can also find Sally’s have a lot of sales on their products.
Tawana J.
Winnipeg , MB
Product smells great. I wouldn’t recommend to those who need alot conditioner to fill their entire head, like myself. Leaves my hair feeling stringy and dry when not kept in for the recommended time.
Jacqueline T.
I have used this conditioner for 7 years and I absolutely love it. It keeps my colour treated hair soft and shiny without the weight of a hair mask. The conditioner is able to be used quickly (apply and rinse) as well as left on for longer as a mask (10+ minutes). Purchased at Sally's in Canada

Looking for your answer?