Silk Elements Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise uploaded by Juanda B.

BY SILK ELEMENTS

Cassie B.
Lakeland
I really loved this! I found it works best as a hair mask. I'd make sure my hair was completely coated and if I felt the product drying a bit, I'd spray my hair down with a regular spray bottle. I'd let it set like that for 30 minutes to an hour and it left my hair feeling absolutely amazing!!
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Smells great! Isn't too thick or heavy in my hair. I used it as a leave in conditioner in between washed with my natural mixed and very curly hair. It wasn't very expensive and I am overall very satisfied!
Lisa G.
In my opinion and for my hair this products does not do anything the bottle says it will do. My hair actually felt in worse off shape after. I had the clarify my hair immediately to make sure none of it was left on my head. Really strange stuff.