Add a Photo

By SILK
#145 in Milk
Honest to Goodness®A Promise from Silk®For more than 15 years, we've brought you simple, delicious food. And the philosophy behind it is simple, too: Start with ingredients that are grown responsibly, and keep them as close to nature as we can. Today more than ever, we want you to know exactly what that means.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Beloit, WI
March 23, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: 2-64 Box
My kids love this chocolate milk! It tastes great. More chocolate flavor than other milks. My son hates all milk but loves this. We buy this all of the time. My kids were afraid to try it but this is the only chocolate milk they will drink now. I will be buying this every time I grocery shop.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love Silk Dark Chocolate Almondmilk. In the past I have used a combination of plain, unsweetened almondmilk and non-dairy creamer to flavor my coffee in the morning without adding too many calories. The Silk Dark Chocolate is a great way to do that with only one product. It is high in calcium and low in calories compared to traditional creamers. The chocolate flavor is rich and shines through. Delicious way to start the day!
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
amazing!!! Creamy and chocolatey and great source of calcium. I am no longer drinking milk so this almond milk was a good substitute especially chocolate milk!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
You wouldn't even know that it isn't real milk! This is my favorite thing to drink in the morning with a banana or even to mix with protein powder before a good work out. You can find it at your local grocery store, and you also can find individual cartons for on the go!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
So delicious! My boyfriend is lactose intolerant so he buys it all the time. I was hesitant to try it because it's almond milk and thought it would taste weird. So glad I did because this is my go to chocolate milk now! It has such a smooth and creamy texture and tastes fantastic.