Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by member-59faf6cf2Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by OnDeane J.Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by Jazmin W.

BY SILK

Silk® Dairy-Free Peach & Mango Yogurt Alternative.

New.

Made with soy. see more...

Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
There is a slightly off taste with this line of non dairy products and I can’t quite put my finger on it. I really like the variety of flavors and the price is usually pretty reasonable. Not my first pick, but I still buy it occasionally since yogurt is one of my favorite snacks.
Emily C.
My favorite flavor, I love peaches!! I’ve added this on top of chia pudding with coconut flakes and slices of mango on top. It was so pretty and actually tasted delicious. Love this when I don’t have any more vegan protein powder, I’ll sub this for smoothies instead!
Noami C.
Visalia
This Dairy free yogurt is delicious and inexpensive. Peach and mango are my favorite. Doesn’t leave a bad taste in your mouth and the best part is, it has the actual fruit in there. You should defiantly try this out!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Yum! This stuff is amazing. It's a little expensive for yogurt though. I believe its between 3.50-4.50. I buy them for breakfast since I cant have dairy. Wish they were cheaper but I consider them treats. Not all grocery stores have these sadly. They have lots of flavors but peach is myfavorite! If you have a dairy intolerance it's worth a buy!
Erika Z.
Brookfield, IL
These dairy free yogurts are amazing. I've loved every flavor too. You would never guess that they are dairy free. I am so glad to be able to find Silk products in most grocery stores near me-I purchase these yogurts weekly. Add more flavors, please!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love silk brand. It’s a very good dairy alternative brand. This yogurt alternative is very good. You wouldn’t be able to tell there’s no dairy in it. Nice flavor and chunks of fruit in it. I definitely recommend this product to others.
This is a great alternative for people who don’t eat dairy. It’s one of my favorites and I love finding bits of fruit in there. It’s delicious! I can definitely taste the peach and mango. I’d recommend this to whoever doesn’t eat dairy
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Silk makes the best dairy free yogurt! It’s way better than the ones made with milk and a lot healthier as well. I like to eat mine with granola and fruit on top. It’s also very good in a smoothie, it gives them a creamy texture.
autumn S.
Chesapeake, VA
I’m a bit obsessed with these yogurts, they are the perfect snack, and they are delicious. I buy mine from Kroger, and they are typically two for four dollars, which is fair for a vegan yogurt alternative.
Janette A.
Durham, NC
This is my dairy intolerant daughter’s favorite yogurt! If i give her a choice, peach-mango wins every time. She likes to find the pieces of fruit, but she certainly eats every bite regardless. Great nondairy option.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Does this taste good?
Tonya M.
It doesn't have the verified vegan symbol but wondering if it is vegan.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Would love to try this yogurt
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
Is this smooth and creamy or chunks of fruit?