Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by Jazmin W.Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY SILK

Silk® Dairy-Free Peach & Mango Yogurt Alternative.

New.

Made with soy. see more...

Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
So I went to the state fair a couple weeks ago and I was HORRIFIED at the treatment of the animals there. As an avid yogurt eater I was SO upset that I immediately went to the store and picked up some silk yogurt. My first pickup of yogurt only included the blueberry and strawberry flavors. They are okay, nothing to write home about. The second time I checked my local acme, they had this flavor. O.M.G. This is the BEST flavor of yogurt that I have tried. I add some granola to the top and this is the PERFECT breakfast for me. If you are doubleful, try this flavor. I'm making some small steps toward veganism and feeling good about what I'm eating.
Jazmin W.
I absolutely loved this yogurt in the flavor peach and mango. The container is big so it provides a lot of yogurt. My favorite aspect of the yogurt is the smooth consistency. The yogurt is creamy and very smooth, and not thick but not too thin. The yogurt was also very flavorful as you can notice both a natural peach and mango flavor , which is a great mixture. I usually do not like fruit bits because they usually add a weird texture, but they were not a problem for me; I actually like them! This yogurt is definitely much better than other yogurts (especially dairy). It is a great alternative
Lauren L.
I became lactose intolerant a few years ago which led me to cut out most milk-based products from my diet (I couldn't deal with the side effects). Products like Silk yogurt make me so thankful that dairy free options exist! The flavor is comparable to actual peach yogurt and does not have a gritty texture which most dairy free yogurts tend to have. Add some granola on top and you've got yourself a delicious (bloat free) breakfast or snack.

Favorite flavors: peach & mango, strawberry
Least favorite: blueberry
Zenmaster169 ..
Just tried this today and I am in love! I have been trying to find a reasonably priced dairy free yogurt since I am trying to go vegetarian, and hopefully vegan after. it certainly has less sugar than most other yogurts I have tried in the past. And the taste is outstanding. They even have a plain yogurt too in this line which is especially great for people that make overnight oats or add plain yogurt to recipes. I think I have finally found my alternative to "real" yogurt.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD
This yogurt has a light, pleasant peach flavor. Than mango is evident, but the peach is the stronger of the two flavors. It is less tangy that dairy yogurt, but has a nice taste overall.

The texture, however, is less than satisfactory. While it is a bit runnier than dairy yogurt, but the bigger problem is that this yogurt has a "chalky" feel to it. The cornstarch is very noticeable and results in a very unpleasant mouth-feel.
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
I'm new to Silk ! But ,I love it! It is out of this world. I'm not a soy lover. But,I'm becoming one . This peach mango is delicious. Peachy and creamy. The price is unbelievable! So affordable! And,there are always coupons for Silk products! I have been telling all my friends and family all about Silk! I can't get enough of Silk! Simply delicious!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
The only non dairy yogurt i eat. First i love that it has 6g of protein per serving. Other brands have 1 or even zero. The flavor is creamy, peachy, with bottom notes of mango. Not so overly sweat that you want to gag. This is probably one of the best soy based yogurts I've ever eaten and I have eaten a lot.
Emily F.
West Richland, WA
I was so happily surprised when I first tried this. It was delicious! Not expensive and a great way for me to keep up on my nutrition. Easy and tasty way to make sure to get something in for breakfast every day. I seriously recommend this to anyone with dairy problems!
Erika B.
As someone who is lactose intolerant I find myself missing dairy products like yogurt. This is a delicious way to get that fix. This tastes just like yogurt but it is much more creamy. The best part though is the chunks of peach and mango.
johannah S.
Received from Crowdtap a Silk® Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative coupon! I This was very delicious you could taste the chunky peaches and magos through out yogurt.It had nice texture and flavor that I liked. I definitely get this again.
Tonya M.
It doesn't have the verified vegan symbol but wondering if it is vegan.
Katy G.
El Paso, TX
I heard that soy is not good for you, is this safe to eat if I have a nut allergy?