Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by Jazmin W.Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY SILK

Silk® Dairy-Free Peach & Mango Yogurt Alternative.

New.

Made with soy. see more...

Melissa T.
Madison, MS
I love this yogurt so much! Unlike other lactose-free yogurts, the texture is creamy and does not feel like it coats my tongue. The flavor is great, and adds a great texture, sweetness, and flavor to smoothies! I would recommend this to anyone who has a sensitive stomach to lactose!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love silk brand. It’s a very good dairy alternative brand. This yogurt alternative is very good. You wouldn’t be able to tell there’s no dairy in it. Nice flavor and chunks of fruit in it. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley K.
hemet
My children love this! We can not have much dairy and they missed yougurt. I'm so happy they made something like this so my kids can still have something like yogurt!
T C.
muskegon
I LOVE ALL OF THESE FLAVORS OF THE SILK YOGURT! I will never go back to any other brand of yogurt after tasting this. They are a little expensive but so good for you! Such a great dairy alternative. Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
I like that I can now eat a yogurt without having any issues. This flavor is pretty good. The price is decent for the size of each one. I found this flavor only at one Walmart. But most Walmart’s have at least one flavor.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
I have a dairy allergy and Silk has been my SAVIOR. Yogurt was one of my favorite things to eat before I was diagnosed and when I found these I was in heaven. Love these alternatives!
Pamella F.
Richmond
This one made my mouth burn a little. It was still good, maybe it burned because i ate like 3 of them in one sitting! Lol Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
As someone who has recently been unable to eat dairy due to lactose-interolance, this yogurt was a saving grace!  The texture is extremely smooth and creamy (almost silk-like consistency).  Some fruit flavors can be too sweet and almost unnatural, but not this one.  The flavor is spot-on, taste like you would if you blended real peach and mango into the yogurt yourself, and it's not overbearingly sweet.  I absolutely LOVE this brand and this flavor adds some much needed interest to my daily yogurt + granola.
Jamie W.
I absolutely love this!!! I try to stay away from dairy because that is one of the things that collect the bad waste to your body and the cause for weight gain. I love this alternative as a breakfast or snack. It taste silky smooth and delicious. I can't even tell that is has no dairy. It honestly taste no different than a regular yogurt, it is so strange! I totally recommend this if you are trying to stay away from dairy or if you care vegan!
Jonathan F.
Cayucos, CA
I love this stuff!
I wish I would've known about this stuff years ago, I would've went vegan a long long time ago!
Great with granola/ nuts/ or in vegan deserts as a butter alternative!
A great way for lactose sensitive people to still get there cultures
Tonya M.
It doesn't have the verified vegan symbol but wondering if it is vegan.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Would love to try this yogurt
Katy G.
El Paso, TX
I heard that soy is not good for you, is this safe to eat if I have a nut allergy?