Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by member-59faf6cf2Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by OnDeane J.Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative Peach & Mango uploaded by Jazmin W.

BY SILK

Silk® Dairy-Free Peach & Mango Yogurt Alternative.

New.

Made with soy. see more...

Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
There is a slightly off taste with this line of non dairy products and I can’t quite put my finger on it. I really like the variety of flavors and the price is usually pretty reasonable. Not my first pick, but I still buy it occasionally since yogurt is one of my favorite snacks.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
These dairy free yogurts are amazing. I've loved every flavor too. You would never guess that they are dairy free. I am so glad to be able to find Silk products in most grocery stores near me-I purchase these yogurts weekly. Add more flavors, please!
autumn S.
Chesapeake, VA
I’m a bit obsessed with these yogurts, they are the perfect snack, and they are delicious. I buy mine from Kroger, and they are typically two for four dollars, which is fair for a vegan yogurt alternative.
Janette A.
Durham, NC
This is my dairy intolerant daughter’s favorite yogurt! If i give her a choice, peach-mango wins every time. She likes to find the pieces of fruit, but she certainly eats every bite regardless. Great nondairy option.
This is a great alternative for people who don’t eat dairy. It’s one of my favorites and I love finding bits of fruit in there. It’s delicious! I can definitely taste the peach and mango. I’d recommend this to whoever doesn’t eat dairy
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love! I have a hard time with dairy but i love making yogurt bowls so i love having the alternative. I will say these yogurts are generally pricy, But delicious!
Chawona H.
Houston
The flavor is good. Its light to eat I add some oats, granola or extra fruit to it. Packaging is ok. Price is good. I usually buy the single size for $1. I usually buy this if I didn’t make some homemade
Abbey T.
Anchorage
These silk yogurts make my mornings a lot better! I am severely lactose intolerant and these yogurts are very tasty and healthy! I have not found a better or comparable dairy free yogurt.
I buy this all the time and probably will for a long time!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love silk brand. It’s a very good dairy alternative brand. This yogurt alternative is very good. You wouldn’t be able to tell there’s no dairy in it. Nice flavor and chunks of fruit in it. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley K.
Hemet, CA
My children love this! We can not have much dairy and they missed yougurt. I'm so happy they made something like this so my kids can still have something like yogurt!
Tonya M.
It doesn't have the verified vegan symbol but wondering if it is vegan.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Would love to try this yogurt
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
Is this smooth and creamy or chunks of fruit?
Katy G.
El Paso, TX
I heard that soy is not good for you, is this safe to eat if I have a nut allergy?