Silk Creamer Hazelnut

Lactose free.
No saturated fat.
Cholesterol-free.
One pint (473 ml)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Creamer Hazelnut!
Robin R.
Midland, MI
Silk Creamer Hazelnut uploaded by Robin R.
I love this creamer! It is a healthier alternative to those really sugary high fat creamers. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg either! I've purchased it at Kroger and Meijer.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
I love this for hot coffee and iced coffee but it can be very hard to find! I wish it came in a larger carton at a better price. I did recently stop purchasing this because it is cheaper to mix my own syrup and milk.
Kim W.
Angier, NC
I really enjoyed the flavor of this non-dairy creamer. I just enjoy all of Silk’s products period. It’s vegan and also a great alternative for those who are lactose intolerant.
Tannia S.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing!! Tastes delicious and one small splash is all you need, I’m not much of a coffee drinker but when you add this into the mix I’m all for it.
Kayla P.
My mom is a hazelnut lover and keeps this in the house. I don't use it regularly but have before and it adds a sweet flavor to my morning cup o joe
Marvie R.
Great if you are lactose intolerant like me. The flavor is really good and even my husband likes it. I will be trying other flavors for sure.
Eshioma A.
Nesconset, NY
I am obsessed with this creamer! I am lactose intolerant so this is perfect for me! It gives your coffee a great taste
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
This flavor is so great! It's a good alternative to dry creamer or even the fatty kind from other brands.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington, TX
Love, Love this creamer. Purchased 3 for the office and not a single complaint yet. For my office that is amazing. It must be keep refrigerated for safety and for a longer shelf life but it give your coffee the best flavor. Trying other soon.
Sabrina F.
Denver, CO
I love the flavor! It's a great substitute for dry creamer and it gives a great flavor to your coffee. It does expire fast tho

Looking for your answer?