BY SILK

Silk® French Vanilla Creamer.
Lactose free.
No saturated fat.
Cholesterol-free.
One pint (473ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laura S.
This is my all time favorite creamer! I have been using this in my coffee for as long as I can remember. I have tried other creamers, but haven’t found anything I like at all or as much as this one. I like that it gives my coffee a creamy consistency and turns it a tan color and that it isn’t too sugary (not a fan of sweet coffee; I don’t use sugar in coffee). Really, it’s just perfect.
Sa'Misty U.
I have recently decided to slowly transition to veganism, but I'm a coffee fiend so finding a good dairy free creamer is a must! I found this in my local grocery store because I did not want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on an expensive creamer at whole foods.

I have loved this creamer! It is thicker than just putting in almond milk into your coffee which is great so that you don't get watery coffee. The vanilla flavor is subtly but a nice touch. 10 out of 10 recommend!
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
So yummy! I've been trying to transition from regular coffee creamer. J can't drink it black and just almond milk isn't quite enough for me. This is perfect! Lower calorie wise, no dairy, and it still rasyes super creamy. I love it! New fave.
Jennifer R.
Beacon Falls, CT
This was exactly what my coffee needed! I couldn't stand the taste of unflavored almond milk in my coffee so I was so happy to see this FV creamer option! I wish they had other flavors, but beggars cannot be choosers.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff, I also get it in the coconut milk kind! I only wish they came in bigger sizes, I feel like I go through it so fast. It honestly tastes just the same as coffee mate, or those other big brands.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Being unable to use "typical" creamer for my coffee I have turned to Silk and I love it! I was scared it was going to leave a weird taste but it doesn't at all... tastes better than regular half n half or creamers!
Katherine S.
This is the first soy creamer that I have tried and I am very happy with it! It is a little thicker than regular soy milk so it makes coffee a little creamier and it tastes great.
Willow M.
I don't drink coffee daily, but when I do, I love to add Silk creamers. Hazelnut is my favorite, but the French vanilla is delicious too.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Maddie S.
I love that this creamer is dairy free. It's amazing, and one of the only creamers that doesn't make me feel sick throughout the day.
Allison D.
Does this silk creamer have an artificial after taste like other creamers? Is it overly sweet?
Sarah E.
FPO, AP
Has anyone seen this in any other flavors than vanilla and hazelnut?