BY SILK

Grab a taste of the tropics withâ silk unsweetened coconutmilk. Each yummy serving is 45 calories,â with no added sugar. And just like our regular coconutmilk, it brings wonderfully rich flavor with 50% more calcium than dairy milk1. Its perfect for smoothies, recipes or straight up in a glass for some coconutty goodness any time of day. see more...

• What kind of food/baking products do you pair this with? 5 Answers
  • How does this compare to almond milk? i only drink the un...6 Answers
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I really loved the taste of this milk. It tastes just like the water from real coconuts! It's not as thick as regular milk. It's very refreshing. It tastes great with cereal! I would buy this again. I think it would taste great in a smoothie!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I love this milk substitute! I use it in my protein shakes, and in cereal too. The milk does have a coconut taste, but it’s not overpowering. It’s not super sweet either. Though I go back and forth between types of milk substitutes that I use, this Silk Coconut is certainly in the rotation.
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
I bought this because they were out of almond milk and I absolutely hated it. I tried putting it in so many things so I wouldn't just waste it and I ended up mixing it with half milk to make my hot chocolate. Would not recommend
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
I absolutely love this milk! It's way better than almond milk for me! I love it alone or in a iced latte! It's the best milk ever!! If you like coconut, you'll like this. But if you don't I'm not sure if you will!
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I prefer this one hundred times more than regular milk. I have always been a fan of milk but it hurt my stomach. Even though it hurt my stomach I still drank it anyways just suffered afterwards. I tried sweetened almond milk at first and it was horrible to me tasted like coffee creamer then I tried almond milk unsweetened was alright I could drink it but when I found this I was in heaven and it's been a permanent staple for me when I go to the grocery store. It is amazing in cereal! I would give it 20 stars if I could.
Rosalia D.
Silk coconut milk is a great non-dairy nut milk if you can't drink dairy! It's light, flavorful, and tastes just like coconut. It's my favorite out of all the other nut milks Silk makes. And the price is great! This is always my go-to for baking non-dairy (especially when mixed with chocolate, or mashed potatoes!
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
Can not live with out this stuff lol lol Absolutely the best almond milk available is from Silk. Perfect if your lactose intolerant, perfect if your vegan, perfect if your on a diet, or if you just want to be healthier :D Me and my kids love making smoothies with Coconut or Almond milk, it makes them rich and very creamy..
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I am absolutely hooked on this dairy milk alternative! I love the coconut taste along with that its low calorie. I use it in everything- pancakes, lattes, cereal-you name it. I highly recommend trying a glass!
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Delicious!  I use this in my lattes every morning.  It takes great, has less calories, is smooth, and foams very well.  I like the unsweetened coconut milk the best.  I also like the fact that it lasts a long time without expiring.  The only thing that would improve this product would be if the container was able to be recycled.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
I am a huge fan of silk. This coconut milk really tastes like coconut. So much so that it drowns out the taste of other flavors when you cook with it. Best in smoothies or cereal.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
How does this compare to almond milk? i only drink the unsweetened vanilla, but am interested in the coconut variety.
Emily H.
What kind of food/baking products do you pair this with?