BY SILK

Grab a taste of the tropics withâ silk unsweetened coconutmilk. Each yummy serving is 45 calories,â with no added sugar. And just like our regular coconutmilk, it brings wonderfully rich flavor with 50% more calcium than dairy milk1. Its perfect for smoothies, recipes or straight up in a glass for some coconutty goodness any time of day. see more...

• What kind of food/baking products do you pair this with? 5 Answers
  • How does this compare to almond milk? i only drink the unsweetene...6 Answers
Rosalia D.
Rosalia D.
Silk coconut milk is a great non-dairy nut milk if you can't drink dairy! It's light, flavorful, and tastes just like coconut. It's my favorite out of all the other nut milks Silk makes. And the price is great! This is always my go-to for baking non-dairy (especially when mixed with chocolate, or mashed potatoes!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
I am absolutely hooked on this dairy milk alternative! I love the coconut taste along with that its low calorie. I use it in everything- pancakes, lattes, cereal-you name it. I highly recommend trying a glass!
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of silk. This coconut milk really tastes like coconut. So much so that it drowns out the taste of other flavors when you cook with it. Best in smoothies or cereal.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Foodie Expert
I love this coconut milk. It is not grainy like some brands can be. There is a great one at trader joes as well but when I am at other stores this is the top one I purchase.
Kris J.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Delicious!  I use this in my lattes every morning.  It takes great, has less calories, is smooth, and foams very well.  I like the unsweetened coconut milk the best.  I also like the fact that it lasts a long time without expiring.  The only thing that would improve this product would be if the container was able to be recycled.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I really loved the taste of this milk. It tastes just like the water from real coconuts! It's not as thick as regular milk. It's very refreshing. It tastes great with cereal! I would buy this again. I think it would taste great in a smoothie!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
My son has a very sensitive tummy, so, no dairy! He loves the flavor of this. I wish they'd take out the thickeners and preservatives to make it more natural. I mix this with some of their chocolate almond milk and my son goes nuts for it!
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this because they were out of almond milk and I absolutely hated it. I tried putting it in so many things so I wouldn't just waste it and I ended up mixing it with half milk to make my hot chocolate. Would not recommend
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this milk! It's way better than almond milk for me! I love it alone or in a iced latte! It's the best milk ever!! If you like coconut, you'll like this. But if you don't I'm not sure if you will!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Foodie Expert
I really thought I wasn't gonna like it but I'm glad I'm wrong it tastes really good .
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to almond milk? i only drink the unsweetened vanilla, but am interested in the coconut variety.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Foodie Expert
What kind of food/baking products do you pair this with?