BY SILK #76 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Honest to Goodness™—A Promise from Silk®—• No artificial colors• No artificial flavors• No high-fructose corn syrup• Dairy free• Non-GMO ingredients• Responsibly produced see more...

• I have never seen this product before - is it shelf stabl...3 Answers
  • Has anybody every had this milk? How is the shelf life? d...1 Answers
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
I will give the nutrition information at the bottom of this review, since Amazon doesn't seem to provide it. This is exactly as it appears on the box.

Okay, first off, almond milk is really good! I encourage you to try it. It's so much healthier than regular milk and will help you get so many nutrients in which Americans do not get enough. As far as the taste goes, it tastes exactly like chocolate milk. I know it says dark chocolate but it's sweeter than that.

As far as the size goes, I had a hard time visualizing what 8 ounces looks like. The best way I could describe it is to say that it looks a little bigger than a child's juice box.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
I can't drink regular milk and I love a cold glass of chocolate milk so I was super excited to see that there is a chocolate soy milk! I don't have to worry about my stomach freaking out after drinking one of these. And the 8 oz ones are perfect since I don't typically drink much in one sitting.
Khaliun U.
Didn't like this product. Maybe because its soy milk it kinda tasted weird to me. Even the chocolate flavor (which i love) didn't make it good enough. price was ok. not gonna buy it again
Jacie S.
This is a great product! It is convenient and good for on-the-go. I usually keep this on hand for hiking. I compared the nutrient content with other brands and this one has more than the others, whih I really appreciate.
Victoria G.
As someone who can drink and enjoy regular chocolate milk, I must say that this is an excellent alternative. This is just as creamy and delicious than regular chocolate milk, maybe even better. Absolutely love this!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I really enjoy this brand. They really make some great tasting and good for you product. I especially love them packaged this way because they're great for on the go. They taste super good and make you feel great!
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Its really good when chilled I love the smoothness of this drink and its not that heavy on the stomach and give you tummy aces like a lot of milk shakes on the market.
Stacey K.
Such a tasty and better alternative to your everyday milk. I love the chocolate and am curious if there will be new flavors in the near future!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
I always grab one of these 8 oz cartons when I am at tehgrocery store and am in the mood for chocolate milk! yum!
Maria N.
Great product! wonderful taste, good nutrition. I prefer the light version though!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
I have never seen this product before - is it shelf stable? Looks like a great product I would like.
Aldininika D.
New Orleans, LA
Has anybody every had this milk? How is the shelf life? does it last as long as the vanilla almond milk?