BY SILK

Honest to Goodness™—A Promise from Silk®—• No artificial colors• No artificial flavors• No high-fructose corn syrup• Dairy free• Non-GMO ingredients• Responsibly produced see more...

• Would you be able to tell if it's soy milk or does it taste like ...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried the Silk soy milk chocolate. How does it taste?1 Answers
amanda w.
amanda w.
I am lactose intolerant and silk milk has saved me! It is full of calcium and tastes even better than regular milk. I personally don't think you can tell that it's not "real milk".. Especially if you're drinking the chocolate flavor. I'm so glad so many stores have started carrying this dairy-free alternative.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love this Silk chocolate milk! I have a son who is quite the picky eater and drinker. I buy this chocolate milk and he loves it! It does not have a weird after taste. I also enjoy the Very Vanilla Silk also.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
My Favourite chocolate milk that I have tried in my entire life. I love this. I have made ice cream out of it before.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
With my son's Autism he has been drinking Silk milk for over 10 years he loves the flavor and how healthy it is for him.
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Bloomington, IN
Delicious and healthier alternate to chocolate milk! Creamy, and like the name states, silky! I love to even had a little splash to my coffee and skip the milk, cream, and sugar! Highly recommend!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
My daughter is lactose intolerant and we starting buying Silk chocolate milk a few months ago. The kids love it and so do the husband and I. It's so easy on our tummies and has such a wonderful taste.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the creamy flavor!! This is the best of the soy milks. I will still always like almond milk better though.
Willow M.
Willow M.
Lately, I have been drinking more almond milk than soymilk, but when I want soymilk, I reach for Silk. It is one of the best brands out there! And I have tried quite a few. It is rich and creamy.
Dorothea B.
Dorothea B.
Love love love! But I don't like the fact that it stained my lovely white purse! Gah :(
other than that it's delicious and I would drink it all the time
Christine M.
Christine M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I use this in my coffee as a healthier alternative to creamer. Absolutely worth trying!
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Would you be able to tell if it's soy milk or does it taste like regular chocolate milk
April G.
April G.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't tried the Silk soy milk chocolate. How does it taste?