BY SILK #31 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Cashews and chocolate , a perfect pair. see more...

Katelyn H.
House Springs
When I was pregnant with my youngest I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and was put on a diet so I switched from cows milk to silks almond or cashew and my favorite was the cashew chocolate. To me it tastes like melted chocolate ice cream which helped a lot for my craving for sweets. The cashew compared to the almond is much smoother, the almond always seemed gritty to me.
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
SO delicious it is un real... This stuff is like the most perfectly blended chocolate milk ever made. Thick but smooth and full of flavor. If you have a lactose free diet, this is the way to go!
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I’ve never tried the half gallon only the full one but this stuff is so good! I tend to stick to nut milks as I’m not really a milk fan and this one is chocolatey and delicious very creamy and smooth who needs milk 😉
Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
I have never been a milk fan, so I swore by Silk Soymilk for years. Went to a friend's house and they had this in the fridge. I was hungover and chocolate milk (which I only drink when hungover) was needed. I figured I would hate it and throw up. NO. This was the absolute BEST chocolate milk I have ever had. So rich, creamy, and chocolaty! I could've drank the entire container. It's now a staple in mybowm fridge
Zoe E.
Frederick, MD
This reminds me of my childhood drinking nesquick! It's thick and creamy and tastes better than regular chocolate milk in my opinion! I have a lactose intolerance and this is perfect when I get a chocolate craving!
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
I love Silk dark chocolate almond milk, but this chocolate cashew milk is delicious! To mellow out the chocolate a little, I tend to mix in unsweetened vanilla cashew milk. These delicious drinks make having a milk allergy tolerable.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
In an effort to step away from traditional dairy products, this has been a sweet treat for me that i feel good about. Its not too sweet and the taste is on par with normal milk, without any of the side effects. I have bad acne so nut milks have been key on moving toward better skin and this is great for that!
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love chocolate milk and it's great to find a low cal option that tastes great! Silk Chocolate cashew has a wonderful filling and sweet taste for 90 calories per serving. Love it and definitely suggest it! (unless you have nut allergies.)
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
100% delicious! This is a staple in my
refrigerator because of it's sweet, smooth and rich flavor. It's much better (and healthier) than most chocolate milk on the market, and I can usually find it on sale too.
Shannon F.
Algona , IA
I love this milk for so many reasons.
number one, it is delicious #creamy, #smooth #chocolatey. Number two, #healthy. It has half the sugar in it then ragular chocolate milk.
Number three, Did I say #delicious. #yummy #silkmilk.