BY SILK

Cashews and chocolate , a perfect pair. see more...

Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
I have never been a milk fan, so I swore by Silk Soymilk for years. Went to a friend's house and they had this in the fridge. I was hungover and chocolate milk (which I only drink when hungover) was needed. I figured I would hate it and throw up. NO. This was the absolute BEST chocolate milk I have ever had. So rich, creamy, and chocolaty! I could've drank the entire container. It's now a staple in mybowm fridge
Shannon F.
Algona, IA
I love this milk for so many reasons.
number one, it is delicious #creamy, #smooth #chocolatey. Number two, #healthy. It has half the sugar in it then ragular chocolate milk.
Number three, Did I say #delicious. #yummy #silkmilk.
Zoe E.
Frederick, MD
This reminds me of my childhood drinking nesquick! It's thick and creamy and tastes better than regular chocolate milk in my opinion! I have a lactose intolerance and this is perfect when I get a chocolate craving!
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
I love Silk dark chocolate almond milk, but this chocolate cashew milk is delicious! To mellow out the chocolate a little, I tend to mix in unsweetened vanilla cashew milk. These delicious drinks make having a milk allergy tolerable.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I tried thia mill 1 week aho and I have to say I love itttt the flavor and the texture is perfect. You can mix it with a lot of things
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
This stuff is great .. im definitely not regretting my decision to try it out.. the flavor it milkshake good
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
This is so yummy...Creamy and rich, I cant stop drinking this. If you try this you will not go back to drinking normal chocolate milk. way less fat than normal milk, and the chocolate flavor is amazing!
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
I have not been drinking cashew milk for long. I love chocolate milk and this is delicious. I think the value and shelf life is excellent. It is a much healthier way to get calcium than from cows milk.
Elizabeth H.
This is sooooo good! I'm dairy free and missed chocolate milk!! This is creamy and full of yummy chocolate!
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
Cashew milk is probably my favorite but milk available. It's creamier and has more body than milk alternatives like almond milk. The taste is perfect and the chocolate really makes it a special treat.