Silk Caramel Almond Creamer

by Silk

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

Have you tried silk creamer?
Are the other flavors worth trying?
Start your review of Silk Caramel Almond Creamer!
Yesy G.
Troup, TX
Silk Caramel Almond Creamer uploaded by Yesy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta es la mejor crema para tu café, me encanta lo cremoso que queda mi café y con un savor espectacular 👌mi savor favorito es este de caramel super recomendado
Viktoriya B.
Candler, NC
Silk Caramel Almond Creamer uploaded by Viktoriya B.
This dairy free almond milk creamer company has become a favorite in my house hold. It’s not too watery and not too thick and chunky. I love how it still make my coffee turn brown as if I’m using half and half or condensed milk! Other dairy free brand I used would not do that and I’d be left drinking coffee that looked watered down and still black. I love that this company made their creamer do it’s job for this who can’t have dairy anymore... I love all their creamer but the caramel creamer has become of of the most favorite. It’s not over the top sweet! Hope you all get a chance to try it, you wouldn’t regret!
Cynthia A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Silk Caramel Almond Creamer uploaded by Cynthia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a regular coffee drinker and I was looking forward to cutting calories and sugars without sacrificing the sweet flavor. I am so glad I decided to try the Silk Caramel Almond Creamer. I make my cup of coffee every morning and just pour it in. What a way to make coffee NOT boring. No need to add additional sugar or syrups!
Silvia S.
Silk Caramel Almond Creamer uploaded by Silvia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy my coffee black with out sugar, but iced coffee I like to add some cremear, but I have lactose intolerance ; this creamer is delicious 😋 perfect not to sweet, excellent flavor amd my stomach is happy. Highly recommended if you try to eat healthy and delicious.
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
Silk Caramel Almond Creamer uploaded by Yashna S.
I love this caramel flavored coffee creamer. It’s dairy free (made with almond milk). I’m lactose intolerant so I was looking for a delicious flavored creamer or syrup for my morning coffee. I tried Torani classic caramel syrup but it was awful. Then I stumbled upon Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer at the supermarket. I’m so glad I bought this. It’s dairy free and I love the taste! So delicious 🤤
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Silk Caramel Almond Creamer uploaded by Wendy B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the best non dairy creamer I use it everyday. So if your looking for an non dairy option. I highly recommend this brand.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to try this silk creamer- I wasn't a fan of it. I will definitely stick with the creamer for my coffee that I enjoy- and sadly...it wasn't this kind. I would not purchase again based on taste
Olivia D.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Publix
Love this nondairy creamer! Great taste and love the large bottle! No almond taste just creamy caramel flavor! Hello morning just got better!
Leslie T.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Silk Caramel Almond Creamer uploaded by Leslie T.
Purchased at: Kroger
Pleasantly surprised. There wasn't much of a difference between this and regular, dairy creamer. It costs about the same as well. You can't go wrong with the caramel flavor. My husband isn't vegan (we try vegan and vegan alternatives for our oldest), but he was pleased with this alternative to his regular brand.
Alexis D.
Chesterton, IN
Great flavor and light! A healthier option to regular cream but I’m still looking for something healthier which is why I gave this 4 stars. Too much oil’s but I do like that they are trying to make it healthier.