Add a Photo

By SILK
#33 in Cream Cheese
Honest to Goodness®—A Promise from Silk®—For more than 15 years, we've brought you simple, delicious food. And the philosophy behind it is simple, too: Start with ingredients that are grown responsibly and keep them as close to nature as we can. Today more than ever, we want you to know exactly what that means.
Photos (3)
Amy L.
Amy L.
April 11, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 pt. Carton
This is really good! I don't like the vanilla version, as it tastes kind of like chemicals. This caramel flavor is perfect, and I haven't found another non-dairy creamer as good as this one. A little goes a long way, and my fiancé who always drinks black coffee has even become hooked on it. The flavor is just too good!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
May 17, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 qt. Carton
Amazingly delicious ! I love this stuff ... I try to stay away from dairy . This gives me a great alternative to the regularly flavored creamer. The price is great ... You can get a carton for the price of a specialty coffee and it's way healthier and tastier !
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Philadelphia, PA
June 19, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 pt. Carton
My new fav non dairy creamer. I put this in my coffee every morning and it tastes like a caramel latte! I'm hooked on it! I've tried a lot of non diary creamers and this is he best tasting one I have found. I always get upset when the grocery store sells out!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Eastlake, OH
Aug. 28, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 qt. Carton
This is my new favorite creamer! I love how creamy it is. The creamer I was using before this was very thick and left a funny aftertaste but this creamer does not! My only complaint is the price, but you get what you pay for and that's really good creamer!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Sept. 30, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 pt. Carton
I like this flavor but I'm not in love with it. I don't like caramel creamer though that may be why I'm not 100% in love. I love non dairy creamer options and this is a good one. I would prefer less ingredients but I'll take what I can get! 😍
Samm R.
Samm R.
May 24, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 qt. Carton
Pretty good! I have had to move to dairy-free creamer, and besides Califa Farms, this is the next best thing! I love the caramel flavor and it blends nicely with my coffee drinks, both hot and cold!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Whittier, CA
Jan. 27, 2016, midnight
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 qt. Carton
LOVE this!! Way better than the vanilla! The flavor is great! Dairy and regular creamers upset my stomach and the silk vanilla creamer doesn't have a good taste but this caramel one is AMAZING!
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 pt. Carton
I've tried other non dairy creamer and HATED them, but this one is actually quite good! love the flavor!
Feb. 21, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 qt. Carton
OBSESSED with this stuff. Not only does it taste great, but it isn't super unhealthy!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha
Feb. 20, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 1 qt. Carton
This creamer smells amazing and is probably the easiest non-dairy coffee creamer to find in my area, but when it comes to taste it feels a bit watered down. I will purchase when on sale or stores are out of other options but it's not my favorite.