Silk Almond Milk Vanilla Light 64oz uploaded by Olivia M.Silk Almond Milk Vanilla Light 64oz uploaded by Brooke B.

BY SILK #32 in Nut & Alternative Milks

At 60 calories per serving,â silk light vanilla almondmilkâ is happiness in a glass. You heard rightthats 1/3 fewer calories than our regular almondmilk1â and still 50% more calcium than dairy milk.2â with a hint of vanilla and plenty of nutty goodness, our almondmilk just got even easier to love. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christian P.
New Orleans
Really needed a alternative to milk that tastes good and wouldn't mess with the flavors of other things. Heard about this from a friend and i was not disappointed very light and tasty
Nicole T.
I dont usually buy anything light but since it's all the store had I bought it anyways. I have a preconception that it tastes different but this Silk Almond Milk still tastes delicious even light. It's nice and thick and doesn't taste light. I really like these milks and even though I still buy regular milk I make sure to buy some Silk too. I definitely recommend Silk and all the different options they have. Silk Almond Milk Vanilla Light 64oz
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Silk is my favorite almond milk! I try to avoid dairy and this has really helped me with that. I actually think it tastes better than dairy milk. It’s very smooth and has a light vanilla flavor added. I use the light vanilla in my coffee and in my cereals.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Really is happiness in a glass! Silk almond light is delicious . It has compltley replaced white milk in out household . It is creamy and sweet and 50 calories! I love it in my cereal in the morning it is so creamy . It makes my coffee a pinch sweeter .
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I am not a fan of milk, I have never really enjoyed it. But I love this. I use it in almost everything. I love using it for cereal, coffee, smoothies. And sometime I get the original, not the vanilla, and I will use a little bit in my scrambled eggs as well. And it's good to just drink as well.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I love using this in my smoothies it is so good! I'm not a huge fan of milk, plus it usually really hurts my stomach, so i tried this stuff, and it is so so good! I will always buy this now!
Brooke B.
This is delicious! I love that Silk offers lighter versions of their nut milks. The subtle vanilla flavor is not overpowering at all but gives it a little sweetness. Silk Almond Milk Vanilla Light 64oz
Lydia S.
We live on this at our house. My 2 year old can not have dairy so he has had this since he was 1. Since then the whole family has transitioned and we don't even miss milk anymore. This is perfect for cereal or smoothies. I bake with it or drink it straight. It not overly sweet in my opinion. We go through 3-4 cartons a week!
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely love this milk. I started drinking Almond Milk after a stomach bug caused a temporary lactose intolerance that lasted over a year and a half. The vanilla taste was perfect and made things taste so delicious. Plus it was a good alternative! I'm no longer suffering from the side-effects of that bug but I have made it a point to purchase this for myself often.
Jenna B.
Silk is by far the best brand for almond milk out there. I love the vanilla flavor plus this one has less calories while still having more calcium than regular milk. While it can be expensive there is almost always deals at Target, Hyvee or even walmart that allows you to get this for cheaper.
Lorryn Y.
How long do you keep this milk after you open it?! The carton says only a week, but I never finish the entire carton before that time.
Dahria K.
What is the taste difference between the Light and the regular flavor? I am sensitive to taste, so I was curious if there is a noticeable difference in the product.