BY SILK #96 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk Almond Milk Unsweetened Vanilla allows you to enjoy all of the foods in which you would normally use dairy milk. Try it everywhere! Over your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Kissed with just a hint of vanilla, you won't miss the sugar,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debra P.
Mountain Dale, NY
I love my Silk Almond Milk and use it every morning in my coffee and in my oatmeal. I even love cooking with it and it adds a great flavor. I would highly recommend this product if you are trying to stay away from any lactose but you still want the protein benefits. Silk Almond Milk Original Light 64oz
Erin S.
The texture is nice, and it's a good substitute for milk. I don't mind baking with it or putting it in my coffee or making smoothies with it. It's a great value, even if you only use it in your coffee, because it lasts for so long.
Melissa A.
Windsor, ON
As an alternative to dairy milk, I think Silk is a great brand! I've tried others and I seem to always come back to Silk products. The Unsweetened Vanilla tastes awesome in cereal. I like the large tetra packs because they store well in the cupboard and then I can transfer easily to the fridge! I also like that these products are soy-free.