Silk Almond Milk Original Light 64oz uploaded by Meena M.Silk Almond Milk Original Light 64oz uploaded by Tara C.Silk Almond Milk Original Light 64oz uploaded by Lia R.

BY SILK #23 in Nut & Alternative Milks

At 40 calories per serving,â silk light original almondmilkâ is happiness in a glass. You heard rightthats 1/3 fewer calories than our regular almondmilk1â and still 50% more calcium than dairy milk.2 looks like silk just got even easier to love. see more...

• Is it watered down or still delicious? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the original almond milk? Still ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this brand, however; I'm not sur...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
The only milk product I buy! This stuff is great, doesn’t upset my stomach and still get the calcium I need. I use it for baking and cereal! It’s adorable for the price and much healthier.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Almond Milk and love how thick the Silk brand is, I also love the taste with my protein shakes or with my cereal. I usually buy it at my grocery store, but I love this light version because it is not so sweet. I love the packaging of the bottle and would recommend this to anyone!
Nicole K.
Wheaton, Illinois
I love this milk! I use it mostly to make overnight oats, a combination of oats, chia seeds, almond milk, and greek yogurt. I also use it as a substitute for milk in things such as tea or coffee. The consistency of the milk is very thick and creamy.
Jen H.
I love this brand of almond milk. It doesn't have a chalky taste and is consistently fresh. It's my go-to brand for making chia pudding. I also add it to smoothies and use a splash of it when making omelettes to make the eggs even fluffier
Hannah M.
Atlanta, GA
This is my every day almond milk and I love it! I have bought it hundreds of times. It’s affordable and sold everywhere. It’s much better than other almond mills I have tried! I would recommend this product to anyone who avoids dairy!
Lindsey P.
Denver
Absolutely love Silk almond milk light!! Great flavor and we love it with cereal or morning shakes! And best of all, it's so good for you! Tastes better than milk, is creamy and smooth! Would recommend to others!
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
I LOVE this in my shakes in the morning, instead of mixing them with water like most shakes say to do. This gives it that creamy taste not like a watered down shake. And now this is so popular I can get it just about anywhere, I recommend this!
Tina M.
I don't like how this taste like a coffee creamer & sweet. I definitely prefer almond breeze over this brand unless it's sold out then I will grab this. It's the same price as almond breeze which is good.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I love this milk. After becoming dairy free several years ago, I knew I'd need some sort of calcium. I tried this almond milk, and have been hooked since. I drink it with my breakfast, or just have it with cereal. And the best part, no tummy troubles! That's a big win in my book.
If you're thinking of trying it, or one of the other silk products, just dive in it and do it! You'll more than likely fall in love with all of the products!
Rachael M.
Pleasant View, UT
After realizing I'm lactose intolerant, I switched to almond milk. Best choice I've ever made. Not only do I feel better, but I feel like it tastes better than regular milk anyway! I put it in my breakfast shakes that I make a few days a week and it works perfectly. Highly recommended. I like a lot of kinds, but this Silk light one is one of the top!
Rosa E.
How was your first experience drinking this?
Tyler S.
I've been wanting to try this brand, however; I'm not sure about the taste. Does it have a distinct taste to it?
Paula M.
Prince Albert, SK
To compare this with regular cereal milk, how is it for the taste, and can it be used like the regular milk,like in cooking and digesting of it, versus the regular milk? thank you
Kristin C.
Stephenson, VA
Is it watered down or still delicious?
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
How does this compare to the original almond milk? Still creamy, or is it watered down?