Silk Almond Coconut Blend Unsweetend uploaded by Katelyn A.

BY SILK

Silk® Almond Coconut Blend Unsweetened.
New.
50% More calcium than dairy milk†.
No sugar added.
Dairy, gluten & soy-free.
A blend of almondmilk & coconutmilk.
35 calories per serving. see more...

Silk Almond Coconut Blend Unsweetend
  • "It's creamy, tastes wonderful, is paleo compliant, and my husband, who likes regular milk, drinks it." in 2 reviews
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I use this for the purpose of making smoothies as well as a drink to help with lactation and coconut milk/coconut water is great! The taste isnt bad and I prefer it in my smoothies over regular milk. Even though it is unsweetened it is sweet enough.
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
This is great for my diet smoothies. Every morning I put about two ounces in my smoothie and it makes it taste so great. I love how creamy it is and it has such a rich flavor. 100% recommend to those on a diet or tight calorie intake.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I am not lactose intolerant and I do not have any allergies, but I did want to try this since a lot of people have been using it. I would never drink this alone! I would never use it in cereal, for example. However, if you're making a shake, this is a pretty thick milk, and it worked well for me. I would buy this again. The taste was not bad, I just did not like it alone. Oh and it also worked really well with my oatmeal. I use steel cut oats.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
I just recently purchased this product to make golden milk before bedtime and I have to say I absolutely love it. I love how smooth and creamy it is even though it is non-dairy. I usually mix it with ground turmeric, a little bit of raw honey, and some black pepper and it makes me sleep like a baby. Not to mention the health benefits you get from it. I really love the almond/coconut milk blend for smoothies too. Great product!!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
I'll always prefer a nice glass of whole milk over a dairy substitute. But, when I'm not eating dairy, this is the perfect milk for smoothies and baking. I use it for smoothies and protein shakes almost every day, and sometimes use it to make pancakes and muffins. I haven't tried standard cooking with it, but so far it's my favorite dairy substitute on the market.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the consistency of of the almond and coconut blend! So close to that of regular milk except this is a lot healthier! Good value for what you spend! I have purchased this product a few times and would definitely buy again! Easier to cook with than just using one or the other of the milk alternatives
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
I used to LOVE milk so it's hard to believe I mostly drink an alternative now. This blend is the best substitute for milk I have found. It's not too thick like the almond milk and the coconut flavor isn't too strong. Tastes almost like milk and goes with pretty much everything!
Julia M.
Love this product. It is light and refreshing, can be used for cooking or just on top of cereal. You get the hint of both the almond and the coconut without is being overwhelming and it is low on calories. Would highly recommend this product.
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
I drink Silk for nutritious reasons. I do Weight Watchers and this costs me significantly less points than coffee creamer does. I pair it with stevia in my coffee and I can have a 1 point breakfast! The coconut flavor is very subtle and not overpowering at all. It tastes pretty much like regular almond milk with a hint of coconut. I am definitely buying this again and again. I'm going to try cashew milk soon, too!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
I buy this twice a month as I found that regular milk does not agree with me at all. It has a really good taste And I can eat more cereal or healthy meals now that I have found this. I highly recommend this awesome silk brand milk if you yourself has issues with just the plane old regular milk such as myself
Alexa V.