Silk Almond Coconut Blend Original uploaded by Mattisa M.Silk Almond Coconut Blend Original uploaded by Mattisa M.Silk Almond Coconut Blend Original uploaded by Dawn M.

BY SILK #77 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Almond Coconut Blend Original.
New.
50% More calcium than dairy milk.
Dairy, gluten & soy-free.
A blend of almondmilk & coconutmilk.
50 calories per serving. see more...

Silk Almond Coconut Blend Original
  • "Really nice blend it taste pretty good, but it don't taste so good with my caffeine I like better their soy vanilla milk it is not too sweet and I can put it even on my coffee." in 1 review
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
I love this milk! I love the flavor vanilla personally, but overall it is a great brand! I am a repeat consumer and I have been buying it ever since I found out what was In regular dairy milk. I always buy this and it is great to eat in cereal !
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
I love this stuff so much. It's creamy like regular milk without being too thick or having a weird flavor to it. I love regular milk but this stuff is even better. I use it in my protein shakes in the morning so it's easier on my stomach and I get the calcium I need. I'm so glad they came up with this blend. It's perfect!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Very yummy! warm coffee sets the taste of coconut off a bit, but it is every bit as good as plain almond. I do like the taste of it better cold with cookies or dessert. the coconut makes it taste a little like whipped topping. i would certainly recommend for someone who drinks almond or soy and wants a flavor change.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
Loved the flavor, high calcium and protein percentages, and convenience. I'm lactose intolerant and don't drink milk that often, so having these was wonderful to stock up and pop in the fridge as needed. But I'm weaning myself off because of the sugar/calories and cost. It also seems to have small chunks floating around no matter how vigorous you shake it first. Didn't impact taste, but slightly squeamish to look at on your cereal.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
So this milk has been pretty good. I got it last time shopping to use with my nutritional protein shakes to boost up the health factor of it rather than regular milk. For the most part I really like it other than the strong taste of coconut I can still taste.
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Delicious and is great for smoothies, on cereal, or in a protein shake. great value and great taste. also makes great Popsicles.
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
Love! Great addition to my smoothies! Love the creamy goodness of Silk Almond& Coconut milk.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mu gusta mucho a demas es muy buena ya q yo sufro de extreñimiento y deliciosa