Silk All Natural Chocolate Soymilk - 4 CT uploaded by Kelley d.Silk All Natural Chocolate Soymilk - 4 CT uploaded by Kelley d.

BY SILK

Silk Chocolate All Natural Soymilk*.
New 4-pack.
Excellent source of calcium.
Heart Healthy+.
*With added vitamins.
+While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

• "I find this is a really good power snack." in 1 review
  • "I try to keep my sweet tooth at bay so I use this when I want to have a "chocolate shake"." in 1 review
  • "I do not normally drink soy milk (i am an almond milk kinda gal) but i do love chocolate milk!" in 1 review
Shelley G.
Silk All Natural Chocolate Soymilk is a very delicious drink. It lives up to its Silk name and has the perfect chocolate flavor so if you are drinking alone, or alongside a snack, or with breakfast, the flavor is just perfect and won't overpower your meal or snack. I highly recommend this drink not just for its flavor, but its benefits. It has over 50 percent more calcium than real milk, it is really all natural, and free of dairy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG.
Kelley d.
This stuff is truly a yummy trade for classic chocolate milk. I used to always drink regular chocolate milk and still do sometimes but I like to have these more often. They are very good for you and very yummy. For people who are lactose intolerant this a such s great way to go and taste just as good as regular milk.
Latreasa K.
Bridgman , MI
I really like this flavor of soy milk. I don't care for regular chocolate milk so this gives me the fix that I need. I also find this milk to work really well with smoothies. I try to keep my sweet tooth at bay so I use this when I want to have a "chocolate shake". I mix it with my protein powder and ice. I don't feel guilty gulping down each drop.
Michelle N.
This stuff is pure heaven. I do not drink real milk - lactose problems - so silk helps me out. It is great to have an option in the chocolate avenue, not just stuck making it with Hershey's.
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
Love these little "juice" boxes. I find this is a really good power snack. Great taste, box is strong so you can toss it in you bag. They are kind of expensive though, but I guess you are paying for convenience.
Gabrielle C.
I love this brand soy milk. I've found that some brands taste almost chalky and that is not the case with silk. It is very smooth and just sweet enough.
Mariya S.
This is the only chocolate milk I drink. With all the protein in it , I drink before and after my workouts and I also use it in smoothies. Delicious!!
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
I do not normally drink soy milk (i am an almond milk kinda gal) but i do love chocolate milk! after reading the reviews I must give it a try!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I like these for when I go camping. They are reasonably light weight and easy to pack and are great for coffee and oatmeal in the morning.
shelby o.
Oldtown, ID
I love anything chocolate and I've had this a few times.not made with milk,but silk, like soy milk its pretty yummy.