BY SILICONE BEAUTY SPONGE BLENDER BY SANO

• I've been seeing this sponge everywhere on social media! Do you k...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the silicone beauty sponge blender? Does it reall...3 Answers
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
It just packs on the product. It does not really blend it like a beauty blender would. It's cool that it doesn't absorb the product but it's not really worth it.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I'm giving this 3 stars because there is a learning curve with this.

Pros: easy to clean, uses less product, even distribution.
Cons: awkward to use, doesn't fit inner corners of eyes and around the nose.

Overall, I don't think this product is a complete gimmick. I bought one off of this website called Wish for $2, so for that price, it was pretty worth it. It does feel weird at first and takes some getting used to. I think that's the issue people who have had negative experiences with it- it's just so different than what they are used to and also maybe using too much product at first.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I'm not really a fan of this it doesn't really work for me. It cool that it don't observe a lot of foundation like a beauty blender does but it leaves my foundation all ugly it does not blend on my face right and it's hard to work with ūüĎéūüĎéūüĎéūüėí
Kayla G.
Hilliard, OH
I didn't realize 'Beauty Sponge Blender' was in the name. I like, and use, this silicon applicator but would not compare it to a beauty blender.

It is great though because you can get more product everywhere you need. If you are not familiar with this, start with little product and build up! And have a little patience building up to what you need. That is a good foundation practice though. Have fun trying it out!
Samantha P.
Newport News, VA
After using the sponge beauty blender and seeing this product online I must say I was ecstatic to try it out. I felt as though my sponge blender did exactly as a sponge should do: absorb product, was great at blending but I felt as though I wasn't maximizing my expensive makeup. (BLAH)
The silicone blender appealed to me because it seemed more sanitary and wouldn't have to be replaced as often. In the end it ended up smudging and wasn't precise.
Taylor H.
if I could rate this no stars I would, but anyways this does not blend it only moves around product which takes way too long! yes you are saving product but it’s just a waste of time i’d rather buy a Beautyblender Royal or Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and throw this away!
Andre D.
houston tx
The truth did not pass the test. I did not much like the result by applying my base to my face. I prefer to use it as I have done regularly, with normal brushes or sponges. But if I think you have to try it, maybe some of you like it more than me.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I was sent the Sillisponge from the company to review and create content for it. The Sillisponge is marketed primarily for foundation application. I am 39, with adult acne, hyperpigmentation, eczema flare ups, large pores, and fine lines. Using the Sillisponge as directed is not ideal for my skin. Smoothing foundation over lines, large pores, any creases or even ry patches cause foundation to deposit in those areas. It doesn't grab up the excess very well either. For concealer, cream contour, and cream blushes, this works like a dream, hence why it has 3-stars. It does blend my concealer better than a sponge or brush. I love the natural-looking contour I create with the Sillisponge. You do use less product with it.My tips as I listed in my blog review on Fashion's Sense, is to:1) Exfoliate, moisturize and prime face before applying foundation using the Sillisponge2) Wipe off the sponge frequently. If you don't, it will redeposit product onto face.3) You can fold the Sillisponge in half to get into narrower areas like under the eye.4) On the Sillisponge, there is a crinkle edging around the sponge. You can use that edging to remove any foundation that settles around the nostrils.For those who create the "beat face" this will not be a good choice for your foundation application. I think it is good for those who simply like to wear makeup to enhance their looks and not to create a makeup look. It works best for skin that has minimal flaws.
Xinh N.
Overland Park, KS
Using the silicone make up applicator will save you about 25% more product. I used to apply my bb cream or concealer using a beauty blender but that absorbs so much product. You can tell every time you wash it. So now I use the silicone apicatir first to distribute the product and blend with beauty blender after. Easy to wash and clean also.
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Such a flop for me. This is a good idea in concept. I understand sponges soak up product...but this silicon sponge didn't do great in blending out product and left my face streaky af. After I touched up with a brush it looked ok but still not my favorite
Giovanna A. F.
Does anyone like silisponge? I tried to like it but I find it very bad. Silicone Beauty Sponge Blender by Sano Silicone Makeup Sponge - Compare to Silisponge
Maddy S.
San Diego, CA
Which do you prefer and why? Silicone or sponge blender? Looking to buy the best blending ability, also what shape?
Tiffany T.
Has anyone tried these? Do you think they work better than beauty blenders? Silicone Beauty Sponge Blender by Sano Silicone Makeup Sponge - Compare to Silisponge
Kaitlyn W.
Are these as bad as most people say? Do they really not blend?
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Has anyone used the silicone beauty sponge blender? Does it really work. What's your recommendation???