BY SILICONE BEAUTY SPONGE BLENDER BY SANO #100 in Makeup Sponges

• I've been seeing this sponge everywhere on social media! Do you k...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the silicone beauty sponge blender? Does it reall...3 Answers
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This product did not work well for me. It seemed to just push my foundation across my face and did a horrible job at blending. While it didn’t soak up my makeup, it didn’t seem to put my foundation on evenly.
Taylor H.
if I could rate this no stars I would, but anyways this does not blend it only moves around product which takes way too long! yes you are saving product but it’s just a waste of time i’d rather buy a Beautyblender Royal or Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and throw this away!
Stephanie C.
I use this to blend my found dation first for a completely even application and then I turn around and use my beauty blender sponge to Pat away excess because I will admit that the silicone sponge applies the foundation thick. Biggest pro tho is that it's a breeze to clean!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I was sent the Sillisponge from the company to review and create content for it. The Sillisponge is marketed primarily for foundation application. I am 39, with adult acne, hyperpigmentation, eczema flare ups, large pores, and fine lines. Using the Sillisponge as directed is not ideal for my skin. Smoothing foundation over lines, large pores, any creases or even ry patches cause foundation to deposit in those areas. It doesn't grab up the excess very well either. For concealer, cream contour, and cream blushes, this works like a dream, hence why it has 3-stars. It does blend my concealer better than a sponge or brush. I love the natural-looking contour I create with the Sillisponge. You do use less product with it.My tips as I listed in my blog review on Fashion's Sense, is to:1) Exfoliate, moisturize and prime face before applying foundation using the Sillisponge2) Wipe off the sponge frequently. If you don't, it will redeposit product onto face.3) You can fold the Sillisponge in half to get into narrower areas like under the eye.4) On the Sillisponge, there is a crinkle edging around the sponge. You can use that edging to remove any foundation that settles around the nostrils.For those who create the "beat face" this will not be a good choice for your foundation application. I think it is good for those who simply like to wear makeup to enhance their looks and not to create a makeup look. It works best for skin that has minimal flaws.
Linsey H.
Absolutely love it! It blends the makeup on so nice and it’s awesome that you can rinse it off and reuse it unlike the sponges. I use it everyday now! It’s literally the best thing for blending makeup and I would highly recommend it!:)
Jessica P.
water Valley
Love the fact that I don’t have to touch my face with my hands and there isn’t as much waste of foundation with this product with the exception of if you apply too much foundation then you have to dab some off with Kleenex
Annah W.
Millry, AL
I know how they say this doesn’t absorb the makeup, like the beauty blender does. But, this doesn’t blend well for me at all! It just leaves my foundation looking streaky:( No matter how much I blend it! Although, it is fun to squish:)
Zoie M.
South Carolina
this was a good idea to keep the foundation or anything else from soaking into the sponge, but sucked using to apply. I used it twice and would not use again, waste of time in my opinion but good idea, if that makes sense.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Silicone makeup applicator is a new age way of applying foundation. It doesn't absorb the makeup so you don't use as much and clean up is much easier than typical sponges or brushes.
ruby r.
Hate wasting makeup then tjis product is for you! I love how smooth my liquid goes on and no makeup ends up on the sponge like the other beauty blenders!a must have for all
Giovanna A. F.
Does anyone like silisponge? I tried to like it but I find it very bad. Silicone Beauty Sponge Blender by Sano Silicone Makeup Sponge - Compare to Silisponge
Maddy S.
San Diego, CA
Which do you prefer and why? Silicone or sponge blender? Looking to buy the best blending ability, also what shape?
Tiffany T.
Has anyone tried these? Do you think they work better than beauty blenders? Silicone Beauty Sponge Blender by Sano Silicone Makeup Sponge - Compare to Silisponge
Kaitlyn W.
Are these as bad as most people say? Do they really not blend?
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Has anyone used the silicone beauty sponge blender? Does it really work. What's your recommendation???