BY SILICON MIX #45 in Scalp Treatments

Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I first saw this product on YouTube when looking how to keep my brazilian hair wigs looking fresh, and when I saw the transformations I had to try it. I found a huge 64 oz bottle on Amazon for $25 bucks. That's super cheap for the amount of quality product that you get. I first tried it on a wig that I had for over a year that looked like it was ready to be trashed. I'm so glad I didn't throw it out because it softened and straightened my wig right out until it was like new again. I've also tried this on my VERY THICK natural 3b/c curly hair. It really made my hair silky and easy to straighten. I love it.
Kerry-Ann B.
Jamaica
The first time I tried silicon, I was skeptical because I saw a review on YouTube. When the product touched my hair it was the best thing I could ever use. I don’t even want to go back to regular deep conditioners anymore. It makes my hair feel and smell amazing.
Darline M.
Gastonia, NC
This is great conditioner. Keeps my hair moisturized and so soft after the fact. Paired great with silicon mix shampoo and leave in conditioner. It has truly helped repair my hair and I had a lot of hair dye damage.
Haylei P.
White Plains, NY
Excellent product and super affordable. I️t rehydrated and strengthens the hair. I️ even use it on my clip in extensions from time to time. I️ gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it does have a strong smell that lingers for a few days, I️ don’t mind it, others might. Definitely worth a try.
Jena D.
Silver Spring , MD
this stuff repaired my matted, tangled hair in like ten seconds . i sprayed my hair with water to make it damp and then combed through it after applying this product and saw an instant change. i left it overnight and washed it out in the morning . sometimes i’ll use a little bit as a leave in conditioner just to take my frizzy hair.
Daniela S.
Encino, CA
I love it and smell really good. Excellent product! I have relaxed hair, and I mix this product with a moisturizing conditioner and get the strengthening and moisturization that my hair needs and loves. I feel very confident flat-ironing my hair after using this product.
Chynel C.
Montgomery, AL
This is my go to product for my extensions. Now I don't use this on my real hair unless I have to because it has alcohol in it from what I hear, but I use it on my extensions for co washes. It brings my hair back to its original glory every time! It's also a life saver for synthetic hair. It can only bring that kind of hair back to life temporarily though.
Juanita B.
I love Silicon mix! This was the first one I tried and it worked really well on my hair and my wigs. It really softens my hair, making it bouncy and manageable!💇 Some say the fragrance in the conditioner has a strong smell but I don't think so. It does have a perfume smell to it but it's a clean smell so I don't mind it at all. I usually apply thoroughly throug, apply a shower cap and a steamed towel or steamer and let it go for about 30 mins. My hair feels so great afterwards...I have tried all of them. I would definitely recommend this conditioner...
Chanel G.
I have been using this since my hair dresser introduced this to me in 2005. I usually go a few moths without using it so my hair does not get immune/ or silicone build-up. But this works great! helps with overall healthier hair. I have extremely curly hair and when I want to achieve straight hair this is what I go to. You can usually find this in local beauty supply stores/ Amazon/ or Dominican Hair care product Sites. I highly recommend for hair treatment on damaged hair/ or maintaining healthy hair.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I swear by this product. I use this on my extensions all of the time and it always makes them soft. This conditioner rejuvenates hair like no other. It's easy to use and I love the smell. I like to use this with a shower cap to give the hair an even deeper conditioning treatment. The curls on my extensions come out popping and really cute. Love this stuff !
Stacy K.
Where do you buy your Silicon Mix treatment?
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
This helps if you have the fluffy hair or for any hair type.
Monique M.
How is the fragrance?
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I've heard great things about it. Any regrets? Didn't work for somebody?
Ashley D.
Bartlett, TN
Does this product work well on African American textured hair?