BY SILICON MIX

Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
I definitely love this product. Some weeks ago I was looking for a treatment mask for my hair and I was having a hard time to get something that I really liked. But, I heard from some YouTubers vlogers that this mask would make the difference. I ordered from Amazon (I think is the only way to get it) and since it arrived, my hair is completely different! Smother, shiner and more healthy. The only thing that I would advise is: don't use it too often, because is really rich. It could turn in greasy hair pretty easily. But the price and the product are definitely worth it!
Nathália A.
Nathália A.
Murray, UT
This is my favorite hair product. I already paid so much for product that promise thousands things and never worked, but this one, is o good price and does so much more. My hair is some much better in just few weeks that I'm using. My hair used to have little white dots and now its almost gone.
When I'm using, I can feel my hair getting softness. And smell so good! The smell stays until next time that I wash my hair, amazing.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Jonesboro, GA
I absolutely love silicon mix . It gives your hair a fresh smell and it's gets it straight . Don't use this if you want to go for a curly look . It's the stuff that they use when you want to achieve a straight look . It is REALLY great on weave extensions as well . For hair like Brazilian and stuff . It's makes it look brand new and feel brand new . Great for restoring .
Asia S.
Asia S.
El Paso, TX
This product is amazing! I have very course very thick hair that is damaged. I have gone years looking for a product that would relax my hair a little. After leaving this product in for a few hours and rinsing, my hair was very soft and I could actually run my fingers through it! Plus its very cheap!
Ana C.
Ana C.
The best hair treatment in the world. I am a licensed cosmetologist and this is all I use on my clients and on myself. The products is inexpensive and it works wonders. I'm soooooo satisfied with this product. I love it. 10 thumbs up Hahahaha
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
GAFFNEY, SC
This is the best hair conditioner and treatment, I usually buy about five of them when I go to DR because they are amazing I love all of their products
Gabryella M.
Gabryella M.
My favorite ever! I love it, my hair is amazing and shining! I really recommend this ❤️
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
I love Silicon mix! This was the first one I tried and it worked really well on my hair and my wigs. It really softens my hair, making it bouncy and manageable!💇 Some say the fragrance in the conditioner has a strong smell but I don't think so. It does have a perfume smell to it but it's a clean smell so I don't mind it at all. I usually apply thoroughly throug, apply a shower cap and a steamed towel or steamer and let it go for about 30 mins. My hair feels so great afterwards...I have tried all of them. I would definitely recommend this conditioner...
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
I have been using this since my hair dresser introduced this to me in 2005. I usually go a few moths without using it so my hair does not get immune/ or silicone build-up. But this works great! helps with overall healthier hair. I have extremely curly hair and when I want to achieve straight hair this is what I go to. You can usually find this in local beauty supply stores/ Amazon/ or Dominican Hair care product Sites. I highly recommend for hair treatment on damaged hair/ or maintaining healthy hair.
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I swear by this product. I use this on my extensions all of the time and it always makes them soft. This conditioner rejuvenates hair like no other. It's easy to use and I love the smell. I like to use this with a shower cap to give the hair an even deeper conditioning treatment. The curls on my extensions come out popping and really cute. Love this stuff !
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Where do you buy your Silicon Mix treatment?
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
This helps if you have the fluffy hair or for any hair type.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, TN
Does this product work well on African American textured hair?
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I've heard great things about it. Any regrets? Didn't work for somebody?
Monique M.