Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz.

by Silicon Mix

Pros and cons of this product?
Where can I buy this?
Is this something that you can use on a constant bases? I’ve heard mix reviews in this, but the salon that (I sometimes go to) used to use this. My hair was shiny and bouncy. But based on reviews I’ve read....it said that silicones give a false appearance of shiny. And after awhile your hair will break off. So do any of you use that this, with every wash? Or is it a few times a year treatment?
Start your review of Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz.!
Stephanie F.
Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz. uploaded by Stephanie F.
I love the smell and consistency of this product it’s very affordable to purchase at local hair stores and usually range from $6-10 dollars. It lasts me for about 6 months and keeps my hair from frizz free on top of my Strictly Curls - Marc Anthony Hair lotion. Although this product is a “hair treatment” I use it as soon as I get out of the shower to keep my hair from frizzing up.
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz. uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a miracle. Not only for my natural hair, but my weaves too. My hair sometimes looks as if it died and with frizz, This conditioner when paired with the hydrating shampoo revives my hair! As we all know our hair can make and break our confidence, well this product puts my confidence on whole new level. I cant praise it enough. I'll be a reoeat customer pribably forever unless they come up with something better.
Yoheidy M.
Bronx, NY
Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz. uploaded by Yoheidy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Silicon mix hair treatment. Besides that it smells great, it is very good for repairing damaged hair. Makes hair soft and easy to detangle!
Ryan W.
Love how my curls are bouncy and smell like a light perfume. Can't wait to see the results when I straighten my 3c hair.
Martha B.
Longwood, FL
Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz. uploaded by Martha B.
This is life for your hair strands, they will thank you, wonderful, of 10 in many expensive masks.
Daniela S.
Encino, CA
I love it and smell really good. Excellent product! I have relaxed hair, and I mix this product with a moisturizing conditioner and get the strengthening and moisturization that my hair needs and loves. I feel very confident flat-ironing my hair after using this product.
Asia S.
El Paso, TX
This product is amazing! I have very course very thick hair that is damaged. I have gone years looking for a product that would relax my hair a little. After leaving this product in for a few hours and rinsing, my hair was very soft and I could actually run my fingers through it! Plus its very cheap!
Tuwanna M.
I love the was Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz. makes my hair feel. I used this as directed. The texture is creamy and glides on the hair. I have had several compliments on how nice my hair looks. My hair is soft and shiny but not weighed down. The smell is not overpowering and leaves your hair smelling fresh. I would buy again.
Isabella  C.
Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz. uploaded by Isabella  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hi girlies! I have thin curly hair! Its very frizzy and unpredictable but recently I found my HOLY GRAIL product!!! Silicon Mix Treatment - 16 oz. is a hair mask that is made for hydrating and taming frizzy hair! I use it more like a conditioner on my ends and let it sit for 3 minutes! I have no idea what I would do without it! I tagged a picture where I used it on my hair!
Christina D.
Mcdonough, GA
I absolutely love silicon mix . It gives your hair a fresh smell and it's gets it straight . Don't use this if you want to go for a curly look . It's the stuff that they use when you want to achieve a straight look . It is REALLY great on weave extensions as well . For hair like Brazilian and stuff . It's makes it look brand new and feel brand new . Great for restoring .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...