BY SILICON MIX

1-SILICONMIX HAIR TREATMENT 60 OZ. 1-SILICONMIX SHAMPOO 16 OZ. 1- SILICONMIX LEAVE IN 8 OZ. 1-SILICONMIX HAIR POLISHER see more...

Buy on Amazon
Antrenisha J.
Lithonia
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT FOR NATURAL HAIR AND BUNDLES!!!! I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT SINCE MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE!! 🙌🏿 NO OTHER SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS TOUCH MY HAIR. JUST GIVE IT A TRY, I PROMISE YOU WILL BE IN LOVE! IT ACTUALLY LEAVES YOU HAIR FEELING BRAND NEW! GREAT SMELL! 😊
Eliane R.
Regenera e nutri o cabelo, é a base de Silicone, que suaviza e da brilho prevenindo a quebra e pontas duplas, ele refaz a estrutura do cabelo repondo a água em seu interior devolvendo a elasticidade. Com vitaminas A, E, F, H pro-vitaminas B5, B8 e estrato de castanha da Índia, que contribui na saúde e beleza do cabelo além de proporcionar um crescimento mais rápido. Já encomendei o meu! Pq eu adoro cortar o cabelo e com essa linha cresce rapidinho!
Alexandra M.
Hackensack, NJ
I get this sent straight from D.R lol surprised it's here. This is magic! I die a little inside when I don't have this around. (I don't have this around) (dying). My hair is so dry and thin( weird) and silicon mix makes it so strong and shinny and soft and it's wonderful.
Wayna V.
Silicon mix is a product made in Dominican Republic. Great smell. Leaves hair smelling great. Hair looks smooth and hydrated. Great for curly or straight hair. Best results when let for a couple of minutes with shower cap. Great price. Would always recommend
Ana M.
Killeen, TX
Love the silicon mix mask, they make the hair feel so smooth and soft after only one application, I was surprised by the efficacy and how cheap it is, absolutely would buy again and I highly recommend to all people that ask, it's a great product!
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this for years gives my hair life and bounce ! I usually find mine in my local beauty store but you can find it on amazon I have used the shampoo and conditioner
Natalia V.
This brand is the goodest product I has being used before. Actualy I am using it. when I use it My hair looks live, shiny, moisturized, stronger and the smell is very very great. I absolutely recommended.
Paloma S.
orlando
Amo esses produtos,deixa meu cabelo super limpo e macio,a mascara de tratamento realmente hidrata bem
Meena B.
Georgetown
Do U want long hair and smooth and shiny look. Then this is the ultimate shampoo product a must have
Ashly P.
Molalla , OR
Does it leave any residual feeling on your hair? Would you use it on a child?
Tiffany D.
Mableton, GA
Does anyone know how these products work on natural curly hair? heard about this brand a lot, but never tried it
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
How good are these products for mix hair curly one day and straight the other? Also does the leave in conditioner leave residue in your hair? Does it cause dandruff?