Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Deep Treatment, 36 Ounce uploaded by member-fcf8c55b7Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Deep Treatment, 36 Ounce uploaded by Ana L.Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Deep Treatment, 36 Ounce uploaded by Michelle V.

BY SILICON MIX

Ana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This deep conditioner works wonders back in highschool I had perm my hair and it was awfully damage to the point of breakage if I touch it my hair stylist recommended this product to use daily as a deep conditioner and leave in conditioner..my hair come back to life it became soft and no more braking I've using this for 10 years!! Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Deep Treatment, 36 Ounce
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this Silicon Mix treatment, I leave it on my hair for 20 minutes with a shower cap and put heat eventually. Your hair will be softer than ever. Check in the back that says it's made in Dominican Republic. I got the big jar in CVS it's worth it!
Nathalia C.
Silicon Mix is great for restoring shine and softness to damaged hair. I usually find it at my local beauty supply, but it's also available on Amazon. I find it's most effective on curly 3B/3C hair to use as a hair mask before straightening, so if you fall within that category, it can't hurt to try!
member-fcf8c55b7
madrid

I loved this product is very very good. It leaves the hair with a very good or very soft and I think it's my favorite conditioner 👍👍❤
Jennifer J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair smell great!!! It's ones of my favorite conditioner. My hair is a littlw dry and this does it for me!