MakeupTemptu
Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz Airbrush Makeup Product

Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz. Temptu Airbrush Makeup Product

by Temptu

S/B Mixing Medium was designed for multi purpose. Combine with our Multi-Use Mineral Powders for an airbrush-able or hand applied makeup. Mixing Medium is also compatible with all S/B Liquid Makeup and Concealer Wheel.

[product:silicon-based-primer-1oz-temptu-airbrush-makeup-product] I recently bought this to try something new but I’m struggling with how to apply this product?
What function does this product have that someone can help me?
I received this product and I'm curious about it. Does it feel heavy or is it light? I don't want to feel like I have caked on makeup.
Start your review of Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz. Temptu Airbrush Makeup Product!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz. Temptu Airbrush Makeup Product uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
I typically use this product for bridal clients when they request airbrushed makeup. It's an overall good primer that helps to give an even skin canvas while helping to minimize shine from natural facial oil. This comes in a transparent squeeze tube with tip applicator. The color and consistency reminds me of Elmer's glue, but don't worry, it doesn't apply sticky like it. It does feel thick when applied to the skin though, but I have achieved good results with this product. I have personally have more sensitive skin, however, so when I used it for myself, I did experience a small breakout, but that is again, just for me. I've never had this issue brought up from anyone else I've used this on.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
I think this primer works great on oily, combination-oily, or acne-prone skin. It's not greasy like other primers can be. I've tried a Temptu highlighter before and loved that as well, so this brand is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Would recommend!
Cassie P.
Independence, OR
Review for: Temptu Pro S/B Silicon Based Primer 4oz Airbrush Makeup Product
feels nice, don’t like the silicone though. at the end of the day my makeup still moves though :/
Beatriz J.
Reading , PA
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
I receive this in my ipsy makeup bag and I mix it in with my foundation and I love it. It does tend to be a little big oily on my skin after a long time wear throughout the day. But other than that no complaints
Briana M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
I got this in my January Ipsy bag and I loved it. The consistency and texture reminded me of Too Faced Hangover RX primer. It goes on light and dries without any type of residue. I thought it did a great job of shrinking my pores and my BB cream applied beautifully on top of it.
Kambria R.
Renton, WA
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
This is a nice face primer it feels light weight on the skin and creates a beautiful base for Temptu’s air brush foundation
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz. Temptu Airbrush Makeup Product uploaded by Maria J.
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
I would say that this is a really good primer. Got it in a ipsy bag and i really like it. It goes on very smooth and doesn't feel like it cloggs your pores or anything like that. It's breathable.
Jackelinne R.
Hanahan, SC
Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz. Temptu Airbrush Makeup Product uploaded by Jackelinne R.
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
This first helps your face stay a few hours without shine not many hours but if you control it well 4 😁😁😁😁
Claire M.
Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz. Temptu Airbrush Makeup Product uploaded by Claire M.
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
I received this in my Ipsy bag and LOVE it! It does a great job at filling my pores. It doesn't have much of a matte finish like advertised, but othwrwise, it's a great product! Id definitely buy this again!
Mariah C.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Pro S B Primer Primes Skin Makeup Foundation 1 oz
I received this in my ipsy bag and was really pleased with how it performed on my face. It smoothed out texture and filled in pores fabulously. It's slightly tacky which tells me it works to keep makeup sticking to your face, which is what I look for in a primer. After a few hours of wear, my face is still matte and smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassieus T.
Kentville , NS
il y a 3 ans
Silicon Based Mixing Medium 4oz. Temptu Airbrush Makeup Product I recently bought this to try something new but I’m struggling with how to apply this product?