Silicon Based Mixing Medium 1/2 Oz. Temptu Pro Airbrush Makeup Product uploaded by Kasey F.Silicon Based Mixing Medium 1/2 Oz. Temptu Pro Airbrush Makeup Product uploaded by Kasey F.Silicon Based Mixing Medium 1/2 Oz. Temptu Pro Airbrush Makeup Product uploaded by Kasey F.

BY TEMPTU

S/B Mixing Medium was designed for multi purpose. Combine with our Multi-Use Mineral Powders for an airbrush-able or hand applied makeup. Mixing Medium is also compatible with all S/B Liquid Makeup and Concealer Wheel. see more...

Review (1)
Kasey F.
Anoka
I love this product! I needed a white foundation to use for my Halloween makeup and this worked fabulously. I used a lavender concealer on my face and then applied 2 thin layers plus 1 heavier layer of this airbrush foundation and it gave me the perfect look and best coverage.

Kohl's