BY SILI SQUEEZE

The Original Reusable Squeeze Pouch With A Free-Flowing Spout&Trade; 2+ Years 100% Food-Grade Safe Silicone Bpa-Phthalate- And Pvc-Free 100% Dishwasher Safe, Top Rack Includes 4 Easy To Assemble Components Freezer Safe It's Not A Bottle.&Nbsp; It's A Squeeze. A Reusable Silicone Food Pouch Intended For Purees, Smoothies, And Ready Made Snacks Like Yogurt And Applesauce. The Sili Company&Reg; ~ Squeezing The Goodness Out Of What We Are Given.&Reg; Made In China see more...

• Where can you find this product and roughly how much does it rang...1 Answers
  • Is this easy to clean? 1 Answers
  • My son is 15 months and uses sippi cups religiously. I was wonder...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
My daughter just never could get the hang of this. Great concept! I just think the mouth is too big for toddlers. It always just ended up all over my floor.
Heggie C.
Orange, TX
This is the greatest idea! The perfect size for little hands, portable, and inexpensive. Why does all the good stuff come out after my kiddos are older. Purchased one for a gift and they loved it.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
I think this is an ideal product for your little ones its easy to use and very compact your little one can hold it with ease
Elina L.
Where can you find this product and roughly how much does it range around? is this for fruit?
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Is this easy to clean?
Nicholene M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My son is 15 months and uses sippi cups religiously. I was wondering if this would work in the same way a sippi cup does, just without the spillage.