BY SILHOUETTE OF AMERICA #32 in Craft Supplies

Silhouette-Cameo 2 Electronic Cutter. Cuts a variety of materials, from vinyl to fabric, up to twelve inches wide and ten feel long and allows you to use fonts already installed on your computer! Use the CAMEO's Print & Cut feature to perfectly cut out designs and images you have printed on your home printer. With the Silhouette Studio software, you can create your own designs and use your own fonts. This 10x23-1/4x9-1/2 inch package contains one electronic cutting tool with a LCD touch screen, a crosscutter, one USB cable, one power cable, one Silhouette Design Store trial subscription card, one instruction manual, one software CD, one cutting mat and one blade. Minimum system requirements: Windows Vista/7 or Mac OSx10.6.8 or higher. Imported. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Laure M.
I love love love my silhouette cameo. I don't have the 2nd version. However with the Cameo it gives you the capability to do endless projects. I have done things from cards, envelopes, small boxes, vinyl (even etched glasses with vinyl stencils), monthly onzies with heat transfers. It gives you a chance to leave reality and get creative.

* edited - some people mention the SVG file. Just know to use those you have to upgrade to the designer edition software. They have sales on it every so often. I eventually upgraded and do find it useful but you can still do a lot without upgrading. Just know that before you purchase any SVG's as I did not know.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
I love my cameo!!! I've used this machine to create scrapbook pages, cards, gift card boxes, and templates. I mostly use it to create templates for t-shirt designs and glass etching. The program is hard to use and has taken me a long time to learn how to use. Even after using it for over 2 years I am still having some issues with the program. The automatic settings for cutting different materials aren't always accurate; usually need to do test cuts to see if it will cut through the different materials especially different fabrics. Also, the machine while cutting is extremely LOUD!!!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love this cutter! I've only had it about a month now, but I have been creating and using it nonstop! I am still learning and haven't even discovered the full range of possibilities with it and I can't imagine crafting before I had it! Such a blast to design things and discover new things to create everyday! This is a crafters must have!! I can't believe I waited so long to get one! I have already labeled all the kitchen canisters (and any other opportunity in sight)....not to mention numerous other projects!
Crysta R.
Crysta R.
FORREST CITY, AR
Five stars isn't enough in my opinion. I received the cameo as a gift from my fiancé a few months ago and I'm so glad he bought it. I use it several times a week. It takes times to learn everything and I'm still learning but I'm enjoying every second of it. If you are a crafter I highly recommend you looking into getting one. The amount of projects you can do with this is endless. I'm looking forward to getting to use the cameo for wedding projects and to decorate our new house!
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
Of all of the cutters that Silhouette has made (and I believe currently there are 6?) this is the best one that works with the current software that is out. This includes the current Cameo 3. It continues to be able to cut all of the same materials as the other Cameos and while the Curio can cut different materials, it is just not as great of a machine because of its size being smaller as well.
Lori B.
Lori B.
I really want to love my Cameo, but I'm still having some trouble with it. I can't get my cut lines to align quite right. It's fine for plain cut files, but if I'm trying to die cut a printed image it doesn't really work. I'm trying some adjustments and troubleshooting, though. And I continue to enjoy using this to cut vinyl and with other cut files.
Felicity W.
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
I have had my Silhouette Cameo2 since February. While it took me a long time to figure this machine out, I definitely will rate it as 5 stars. there's so much it can do! From cutting vinyl for shirts, signs, walls...to cutting fabrics, to etching glass, or using a Pen holder for signs this machine is well worth the money.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I love this machine. I've used it for various crafts and to create unique party decorations. I don't know how I managed before I got the machine. It definitely helps bring my ideas to life and provides endless possibilities. You just have to play around with the program and settings a bit till you get the hang of it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This was a birthday present a few years ago from my hubby and I love it! It was a bit intimidating when I first got it but after a few youtube tutorials and Pinterest sites for help I became more comfortable with using it! I have cut vinyl and card stock with it and it worked wonderfully!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I got this a couple of Christmases ago, and it's the best present I've ever gotten! I use this for EVERYTHING- cutting vinyl, paper crafts, t-shirts, home decor, gifts- literally everything. It's durable and has never given me any problems. It's a great investment for any craft lover!
Laure M.
I have the previous edit one with the buttons for the control panel. Is there anything different between the two besides the touch screen?
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
How do you go about starting out with this type of machine for sticker cutting?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
How does this compare to the original. I just love the cameo is there a real big difference between this and the original one.
January W.
January W.
I'm looking for a vinyl cutter for crafts for glass. Does anyone know if this would be a great investment for glass crafts?
Allison R.
Allison R.
Austin, AR
I got a cameo for Christmas. Where's the best place for beginners to find tips and tricks?