BY SILHOUETTE OF AMERICA #14 in Craft Supplies

Silhouette-Cameo 2 Electronic Cutter. Cuts a variety of materials, from vinyl to fabric, up to twelve inches wide and ten feel long and allows you to use fonts already installed on your computer! Use the CAMEO's Print & Cut feature to perfectly cut out designs and images you have printed on your home printer. With the Silhouette Studio software, you can create your own designs and use your own fonts. This 10x23-1/4x9-1/2 inch package contains one electronic cutting tool with a LCD touch screen, a crosscutter, one USB cable, one power cable, one Silhouette Design Store trial subscription card, one instruction manual, one software CD, one cutting mat and one blade. Minimum system requirements: Windows Vista/7 or Mac OSx10.6.8 or higher. Imported. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
As a Home Crafter of absolutely anything & everything Rustic this machine is a total MUST HAVE. From cutting vinyl stencils, to monogramming anything you can imagine, etching glass, to making stickers & car decals this machine is your go to. ūüėćSilhouette Of America Silhouette Cameo2 Electronic Cutter
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Decorator Expert
I love this.  I never thought I would be one of those people. But I am obsessed. You can do all kinds of stuff! It is great for all kinds of projects. I love this.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Decorator Expert
I LOVE my Cameo! There are infinite possibilities to the things I can create! The software is more user friendly than previous editions. While a bit on the pricey side, this is a work-mule of crafting that will quickly pay for itself. Can be used with adhesive vinyl, fabric, paper, card stock, etc. The tool can not only cut, but also write, and draw. With adhesive vinyl and glass etching cream, customized glass projects can be done. The fabric blade is great for appliqué. And, of course, it makes amazing cards, and scrapbook additions! #MusesOfInfluenster
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love my silhouette cameo. It was one of the best gifts my husband ever game me. I Have the first silhouette so it doesn't have the touch screen on it. But i still love it anyways. I use it for so many different things. I love that you can cut fabric or make rhinestone templates. This is definitely worth the money you can take any image off the internet and create something with it.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
Of all of the cutters that Silhouette has made (and I believe currently there are 6?) this is the best one that works with the current software that is out. This includes the current Cameo 3. It continues to be able to cut all of the same materials as the other Cameos and while the Curio can cut different materials, it is just not as great of a machine because of its size being smaller as well.
Ashley W.
I love my cameo! It is so great to be able to make my kids stuff myself instead of paying somebody else to do it. Plus, I get to add my own unique touch. I love that you can also do stickers with this machine. The only downside is how noisy it is. I thought I had something set wrong the first time I ran it because of how it sounds.
Melanie G.
Orange, TX
I purchased one of these a year ago because I wanted to start making vinyl window decals. I had a difficult time using it. The app wasn't connecting to it. I could only use my own images was to connect it with a cord on my computer which was inconvenient. There also weren't a large amount of accessories for this product, compared to other brands. I ended up buying a Cricut air explore 2, and it has been amazing so far.
Haleigh T.
Decorator Expert
Love my machine!! I can make almost anything and the store online is great because they give you designs that you can buy or free ones!! It is a little pricey but if you buy thit bundles you ge vinyl and all for one price!! Can't wait to open my Etsy store!!
Candi C.
I cannot express enough how much I love my Cameo! It's an amazing machine that has helped me do everything from organizing everything to launching a business making custom items for people. I use it every day for So many things! It's super easy to set up and easy to use, there's not a need to be a pro before getting one.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Decorator Expert
Perfect. I love this machine. I use this machine for all of my crafts. It can be a little tricky at times , but you have to practice. The software is very good to use. I like that I can personalize everything on my own.
Laure M.
I have the previous edit one with the buttons for the control panel. Is there anything different between the two besides the touch screen?
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
How do you go about starting out with this type of machine for sticker cutting?
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
How does this compare to the original. I just love the cameo is there a real big difference between this and the original one.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
What are the features of the designer software?
January W.
I'm looking for a vinyl cutter for crafts for glass. Does anyone know if this would be a great investment for glass crafts?