ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming Accessoriesnone

by none

Silhouette Cameo 3, the newest cutting machine is Blue Tooth ready so it can be used wirelessly on your Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 or higher computer or via the included USB cord. The Silhouette is user-friendly allowing you to create your own designs, use a font already installed on your computer or you find thousands of premade designs that are ready to cut with on the Silhouette Design Store. The Cameo 3 machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan compatible. The machine has a LCD Touch Screen Display. With the included Silhouette Slide Cross Cutter Tool you can load vinyl into your machine and cut your designs off the back of the machine without having to unload your vinyl, saving you time! Also included is a Blue Tooth adapter extraction tool and blade adjuster; a standard US power cable; USB cable, 12" cutting mat and Self Adjusting Cutting Blade. The Cameo 3 features improved rollers that are easier to adjust, a new dual carriage so you can do two things at once (such as sketch and cut, color with two colors at the same time or even score and cut), and a raised roller bar to allow you to work with thicker materials (up to 2mm thick). This bundle includes a brand new Silhouette Cameo 3 machine, 8 sheets of vinyl; 2 feet of transfer paper; 12 exclusive Craft-e-Corner vinyl designs with 12 full project tutorials, inspiration and tips and tricks for working with vinyl; a four pack of metallic sketch pens; a hook, scraper, spatula and quick pick up tool; a 12 inch Cameo PixScan Mat.

When you buy it do you get some type of video of how to use it ? Or do I have to go to YouTube or pay for a course?
I Am debating between the Sihlouette and Cricut? What are the pros and cons?Silhouette Cameo 3 Machine Bundle Vinyl, Sketch Pens, Tool Kit, PixScan Mat, 12 Vinyl Designs
Start your review of Silhouette Cameo 3 Machine Bundle Vinyl, Sketch Pens, Tool Kit, PixScan Mat, 12 Vinyl Designs!
Amber C.
Petersburg, VA
Silhouette Cameo 3 Machine Bundle Vinyl, Sketch Pens, Tool Kit, PixScan Mat, 12 Vinyl Designs uploaded by Amber C.
I love my Cameo 2! It’s so versatile and the software is very easy to use! I highly recommend.
Jennifer H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love this bundle. Tools are great . good variety.price was very reasonable, and it lets you know what you like and don't thru the variety. Cant wait to try the temporary tattoo paper for some crafting projects!
Vicki M.
Barberton, OH
Silhouette Cameo 3 Machine Bundle Vinyl, Sketch Pens, Tool Kit, PixScan Mat, 12 Vinyl Designs uploaded by Vicki M.
I love my cameo silhouette! It is so easy to use & it cuts perfectly. I can make the most beautiful designs & the most delicate words ever. I definitely recommend this to anyone
Alishia H.
Kodak, TN
I own this and a cricut explore air 2. This to me is much better. I can't do me designing in the Silhouette app and the machine cuts so much smoother for me.
Jaime S.
Corryton, TN
Silhouette Cameo 3 Machine Bundle Vinyl, Sketch Pens, Tool Kit, PixScan Mat, 12 Vinyl Designs uploaded by Jaime S.
The silhouette cameo is great for a crafter! It’s a little pricey but you can do so much with it. Just better be willing to learn the software.
Travon W.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my machine. I actually have the Cameo 4, but didn't see it in the listing. This thing is a work horse and can cut so many different materials. It's easy to use once your get the hang of it. Its very enjoyable to use, but ca. Be a pain sometimes. I'd definitely recommend it to other crafters and business owners.
Jen B.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this product as an investment I loved to waste money buying tons of decals now I can make my own I can also make shirts paper flowers all kinds of things it’s not super hard to learn either
Ashley O.
Papillion, NE
By far one of my best investments! I love my sillouette machine! I can literally make anything I want from shirts to home decor. It’s easy to use and so rewarding being able to decorate how you want! I love this product and it’s great for anyone looking to explore the crafting world! Silhouette America Silhouette Glitter Sketch Pens 4/Pkg-Black, Pink, Aqua, Green
Liz E.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love my cameo. I originally bought it because I wanted to make some money with it, but I found the market so flooded that I use it mostly for personal use. Software is easy to learn and use, cuts & draws well with precision I can't get by hand and serves it purpose. I enjoy making new projects, does everything it claims and if you get stuck with something there is plenty of help online. Been very satisfied and would recommend if you are looking for a vinyl cutter.
Molly P.
Winfield, WV
I had such high hopes for this machine. I love the idea of being able to create my own crafts & vinyl stickers. This machine was extremely difficult to use. I had problems with my first machine not calibrating correctly and had to return it for a new one after I filed a claim. The cost of the vinyl is also too expensive for what it is used for/sold for. I recommend this only if you have the time to promote your vinyl business and get your money back out.