Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesSilhouette
Cameo 3 Bluetooth Deluxe Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Bundle

Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Deluxe Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Bundle

by Silhouette

Bundle Includes:Silhouette Cameo 3 with Bluetooth and Touchscreen - 1 Year WarrantyBluetooth ConnectivityCameo 3 Online Beginner Class1 Month Free Membership to Silhouette U - Receive Exclusive Access to Guides, Videos, Tips, Q & A, and much more! (new...

Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Deluxe Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Bundle I’m looking at the silhouette cameo 4 bundle as well, what are the pros and cons of this one?
Is this machine better or the same as the Cricut?
Start your review of Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Deluxe Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Bundle!
Jennifer H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
Attention crafters... This is an amazing bundle! Everything you could need to tune into your creativeness from the comforts of home! You get so many extras in this bundle. I would definitely check it out.
kelsey O.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this machine! The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is the software has more of a learning curve than the Cricut and you have to pay for extra features on the software like rhinestone design. I like to use rhinestone design so of course I paid for it and do not regret it in the least. I also needed to get a better laptop to be able to get full use out of the software but for me hands down this is the better machine.
Edward F.
Levittown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The machine itself is absolutely fantastic and if you’re thinking about getting into crafting I HIGHLY suggest the 3 even over the newly released 4. This Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Deluxe Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Bundle has a lot of flair but not much subsistence, for example all the different clubs and free memberships they offer aren’t really anything. The only good one is the ability to unlock a boat load of pre made designs.
Danielle B.
Evansville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the silhouette cameo 3! The machine takes awhile to use and get used to but I am so glad I got this over a Cricut!!! Once you learn the program, its super easy to use and you can make lots of super cute things!!! It was very expensive but worth it!
Sally G.
Belleville, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I used to think this was only a tool for teachers, but boy was I wrong! (Even though I am a teacher 😂) I have loved using this to personalize clothing, bags, cups, mugs and even cards and party invitations! The fact that this bundle also includes Siser vinyl is an automatic win for whoever purchased it. Siser vinyl is the best vinyl you could ever use. Super easy to use and worth every penny!
Amber E.
Godley, TX
Love everything about it. Very user friendly. A little bit of practice goes a long way. Perfect for crafters or small businesses. I 100% recommend. I switched from circuit to this and love it.
Jenna K.
I have had my silhouette cameo 3 for +2 years. I have nothing but great things to say about the machine, company, and customer service. Anytime I had any issue or question, the customer service team helped me quickly and efficiently. My machine works just as well today as it did the day I got it.
ajay F.
Rose Hill, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Deluxe Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Bundle uploaded by ajay F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought the cameo 3 about 3 weeks ago. Pretty happy with it so far. I had ZERO knowledge on these type of machines or the vinyl world at all. I have been able to already turn some sales with this.
Stephanie K.
what a great device. what can you not do with it! nice that it is a package so that I could get started right away. there are so many possibilities and it makes me so satisfied and happy. the device always works very well and is easy to operate. Its part of my life now and I love it so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa L.