Silent St.

by Derek Lam 10 Crosby

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Powdery FloralsKey Notes: White MuskAbout: Crosby Street at First Snow. A moment of total peace and purity in the middle of the chaos of New York City. The essence of pure white musks."There are so many great moments when I see a girl walking down the street and she’s super stylish and very inspiring. Crosby Street is so unique—it’s one of my favorite in New York City."—Derek Lam

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silent St.!
How would you rate this product?
Evelyn A.
Silent St. uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite perfume. I absolutely love this, it blends perfectly with my body and it has a light extent that last all day. This is not normally the scent I prefer as it is a light musky scent but the scent is wonderful
NICOLE Z.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I first received this perfume as a sample from my Sephora Play! Box. I fell in love with it and then had to buy a bigger size. It is a little pricey and the bottle is very nice and sleek. it can be bought at most beauty stores or dept. stores. I would buy it again.
Kristin W.
Gainesville, FL
I am usually not a musk fragrance girl but this one is amazing, The white must, the freshness and sweetness. OMG absolutely love this. First Fragrance from David Lam as well. I picked this up from Sephora and got the smaller bottle. Really sad I didn't get the larger one! SO GOOD and very long lasting as well!
Audrey N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume. It's light and clean, but also lasts all day. Good for everyday wear and evenings. Definitely would buy again. Silent St.
Lakesha M.
Beaumont, TX
This is hands down my favorite fragrance and it is so hard to find. I believe it was discontinued. I managed to find the perfume stick. But I really like the spray more. Ugh it had a hint flowery smell that I loved.
Jillian S.
Tampa
The best of the Derek Lam 10 Crosby series, for sure! Its got very minimalist packaging that perfectly houses this light, musky, soft and feminine smell. It became my signature fragrance immediately and I have people ask what I'm wearing almost daily. Would definitely recommend! It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way, without being overpowering. Enjoy!
Cassandra B.
Greenville, NC
I came across this perfume while overseas in Germany. The fragrance is light and crisp but long lasting. It does have an initial alcohol heavy smell when you first spray it, which settles out within thirty minutes of use. Totally worth the price!
Shericka  H.
Louisville, GA
I randomly decided to buy this perfume and I’m so glad I did. It smells great on my skin and lasts all day. It’s a really soft smell but it has great staying power and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and anyone else who asks me what I’m wearing.
Kelsey T.
Manassas, VA
This is an everyday perfume for me. It is so fresh and not overpowering. I only need 1-2 spritzes for it to last for several hours and keep me confident all day!
Danielle H.
Mesa, AZ
This perfume smells amazing, it is fresh and comforting but not overpowering. It is extremely sexy and everyone who walks past has mentioned how great it smells. It lasts all day and is entirely worth the price.

Looking for your answer?