BY SILENT HILL 3

• Which game is your favorite? Mine is Silent Hill 3 ūüėć2 Answers
  • Has anyone else seen the movie that is based on Silent Hi...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this game on playstation vita.1 Answers
Silent Hill 3
  • "I've beaten this game long time ago and it was the HD Collection on I really love how they fix things to fit it into the consoles today this is the kind of horror game you would play really late at night it'll get you thinking a lot and maybe make you think you're going insane in a good way, because the game may or may not play tricks on you." in 5 reviews
Tracy J.
Tulare, CA
I love every game in the Silent Hill series. I have been playing them since the first game came out many years ago. This one is no disappointment. I highly recommend it along with the entire series to anyone who loves gory, scary, weird games. This one is all of that and more.
Dana D.
Neenah, WI
No matter who is playing this game I jump and freak out! Ive try to play it but omg it's scary. My heart starts pounding and I start to sweat, my husband thinks it's funny. If your looking for a thrill and don't mind getting your guts riped out this is the game for you. I've only played it for like 5 mins until something was chasing me trying to kill me and it scared me lol
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I LOVED this game! Scared the crap out of me!!! I can't tell you how many times I jumped or yelled out! I will play all of these games. Very entertaining,. my heart was pounding at times!!! I felt it was better than a scary movie...because I'm the character running for my life!
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
Silent Hill 3 is definite my favorite of the series. The fact it is a female protagonist is even better. And it is the creepiest with Robbie the rabbit. yikes! I love that they re-mastered it for the PS3 along with Silent Hill 2 and THERE'S trophies. Yeah!!
ashlee w.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is phenomenal. I love the music, the voice acting and the story line. My favorite character is actually Vincent Smith :) The monsters are creepy, and I wouldn't recommend playing this at night. I did that once and highly regretted it!
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love that you got to play as a female protag. Heather has normal looks compared to other female protags of the game world. She's pretty badass and if you watched the second SH movie you'll be sorely disappointed in what they have done with her.
Natasha S.
Wayne, WV
Who doesn't love slient hill? From the very first one to the very last you will never stop guessing what is going to happen next. This game will keep u on your toes and have u afraid to go around every dark corner b/c something may just get yoU!!!!!
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
This was my favorite silent hill game. I was so obsessed with these games. I love all the silent hill games. Scary but so interesting and beautiful of a game. It pulls you right in.
Corrine S.
Raleigh , NC
I have played Silent Hill 1 & 2 this is just another great game in this series, it is creepy good but you can't stop playing. Get a better feeling of the creeps at night would definitely recommend if you like games that keep you on your toes.
Nina P.
Marlette, MI
Like all the Silent Hill games, its great for a dark night when your want a good scare. This one starts out pretty intense for a little bit too. Heather ( the main character) isn't my favorite, but every time she gets near an edge, it scared the crap out of us. lol. Definitely a must play for any horror gamer.
Allie T.
Is this game worth the money?
Makala H.
Does anybody like this game?
Dasha A.
W Hollywood, CA
Is this very scary? I want to sleep at night
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Has this game given anyone else Nightmares.?
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone else seen the movie that is based on Silent Hill 3?