BY SILENT HILL 3

• Which game is your favorite? Mine is Silent Hill 3 ūüėć2 Answers
  • Has anyone else seen the movie that is based on Silent Hi...2 Answers
  • Can you buy this game on playstation vita.1 Answers
Silent Hill 3
  • "I've beaten this game long time ago and it was the HD Collection on I really love how they fix things to fit it into the consoles today this is the kind of horror game you would play really late at night it'll get you thinking a lot and maybe make you think you're going insane in a good way, because the game may or may not play tricks on you." in 5 reviews
angel x.
scotland
I am a huge fan of the series of silent hill`s. like the other silent hill`s grate music, good story a follow up from SH 1, nice to see a return from old character`s.grate graphics.and nice to play a female character in the game for a change :)
Stephanie D.
St, NL
I love this game so much! Everything about it is so much fun. The storyline, music, everything is awesome! It's such a fun game and so much fun to play! Silent Hill games are my favorite!
Neda D.
Germandy, Heimsheim
Honestly, I never liked the quality even tho the game play is amazing. It's not that kind of horror game that will leave you woken up at nights, but it's kind of entertaining.
Dana M.
Greenwood, NS
I enjoyed this Silent Hill more then any of the others, still it nearly scared me to death in some parts! I think that this is one of the best survival horror games that you can get, and if this doesn't scar you; nothing will!
Kristen L.
This game is soooo freaky and fun, i was super scared playing it but i loved the thrill of it, if your not into scary nees then this wouldn't be a game for you
Gracie G.
Garland, Texas
I love all Silent Hill games this one is one of my best games to play at night.I love the syory lines and the characters in every game.
Kira K.
This was fun to play
Allie T.
Is this game worth the money?
Makala H.
Does anybody like this game?
Dasha A.
W Hollywood, CA
Is this very scary? I want to sleep at night
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Has this game given anyone else Nightmares.?
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone else seen the movie that is based on Silent Hill 3?