Sigvaris LL860 Select Comfort Series 30-40 mmHg Open Toe Unisex Thigh High Sock Size: M1

BY SIGVARIS

Ranee H.
Hillsborough , NJ
I love these, I have hypotension in my legs and reflex syncope so I need the blood not to pool in my legs. Being so young I didn't want something that make me feel insecure or for them to stand out for other people to notice and these are spot on!
Kimberly A.
These things will save your life. Working 12 hour shifts and constantly on my feet i needed these because I worked at a hospital. It was non stop uncomfortable pressure on my feet and this helped so much.
jacqueline c.
Brookfield, WI
I love how these do not go all the way up as tights so they do not have the saggy feel most tights have these are perfect to wear on a night out in the winter time.
chelsey g.
Oroville, CA
Worth the money. firm fitting, and neutral color i love them! don't snag as easy as some of my other stalkings i have. Love the length