Sigvaris 860 Select Comfort Series 20-30 mmHg Women's Closed Toe Maternity Pantyhose - 862M Size: M1, Color: Crispa 66

BY SIGVARIS

Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my best friend was pregnant I suggested to her that she buy this I was told by my mum that it helps her legs and her veins because caring a baby puts to much pressure on your legs and makes the veins pop on later on.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
I used these for my baby shower and couldn't take them off after that. They are so comfortable and that is all that matters when you are pregnant!
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
I work for a place that requires panty hose. These were the only brand I would buy. no bunching or rolling and never felt tight.
Marzena M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They are super comfortable. I wore them to a few get-togethers when I was pregnant.