Sigvaris 860 Select Comfort Series 20-30 mmHg Men's Closed Toe Knee High Sock Size: S4, Color: Khaki 30

BY SIGVARIS

Shena B.
So comfortable I will wear these with a pair of black dress pants and I must say that I can get a good wear out of them
Dorothy B.
Tunkhannock, PA
These are wonderful socks, it did take me a little while to get used to them and now they are the only ones I buy.
Alice B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
C'est des bas collants qui va jusqu'aux hauts des genoux. C'est très sexy comme bas collants.