Personal CareSigvaris
780 Eversheer 20-30 Mmhg Women's Closed Toe Pantyhose - Size: S2

Sigvaris 780 Eversheer 20-30 Mmhg Women's Closed Toe Pantyhose - Size: S2

by Sigvaris

Pictured in Natural - SGV1075: Features: -Pantyhose. -Available in several colors. -Available in S1, S2, S3, S4, M1, M2, M3, M4, L1, L2, L3 and L4 sizes. -Material: 60% Nylon, 40% spandex - latex free. -Fabric: Sheer. -Style / Length: Pantyhose. -Toe type: Closed toe. -Comfortable, non-restricting waistband. -Double-covered spandex - no bare spandex to irritate the skin. -Easier to apply and remove and more durable. -Excellent breathability and moisture management. -Feels soft on the skin. -Uses the patented Sigvaris PFS system to ensure a comfortable fit with no binding behind the knee. -Condition: Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), moderate / severe swelling, varicose veins - moderate / severe condition. -Sold as a pair.

How much does the brand of pantyhose cost?
Start your review of Sigvaris 780 Eversheer 20-30 Mmhg Women's Closed Toe Pantyhose - Size: S2!
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
My wife uses these and she likes them. I'm guessing because she continues to buy them that she must like them
Cheyenne  C.
Youngstown
I found these at Target. I'm not much of a panty hose wearer but these were such a pretty color, that I believe they'd look good on someone who is comfortable in panty hose!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...